Answered / Added Revival of the Department of justice Proposal

Hello,

My name is tazmanthe1st. over the last three years i have helped as the attorney General to found the legal and justice departments on --- and --- two massive servers.

upon joining this server i noticed that it was very good! but it was lacking one good thing. The DOJ.
I Would love to take up the task of reforming the department of justice on this server with the governments approval and i will state what i would plan to do below.

my steps are as follows
  1. find a police commisioner by holding interviews and reviewing applications.
  2. i would then work with the commissioner to activate the police force and its members (the reason i would find a commissioner first is because then i dont get bogged down in just police stuff)
  3. We then move to the legal area of court and judges lawyers etc. i will hand teach a number of judges and lawyers! from here we will form an examination to become a lawyer, i would then create applications to become a judge. judges can only be chosen by me for instance and or the supreme court judges (this way we cut out time wasters)
  4. Once these departments are up and running smooth we move onto the less important branches like the fire dept etc ( i know these are important but in the grand scheme of things they are not as relevant)

Benefits of letting me as the Attorney General, revive the DOJ:
  • an experienced leader
  • founder of over 3 justice departments on 3 servers!
  • real life law student with extensive knowledge of the law.
  • willing to put the time and effort to make this server even better and to protect the citizens.
What we would need:

To create a sucesfull justice department for the city we would need:
  • a building which can be used as a DOJ HQ
  • A new court building
  • exams for lawyers and police
i can personally take care of all of these once given the resources and permission!

I want to leave no doubt, i will pour my heart and soul into making this the best rp server and justice department there is, i will devote myself to running and creating a department that ALWAYS protects and puts its citizens first and i will create and run a department for you!

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
All of this sounds great, but we have to keep in mind that not that many laws are broken that the DoJ has to look for. There just isn't a need for a courthouse, attorney general, etc. I feel.

i see where you are coming from, however;

although there may not be many laws broken etc and there may not seem like a necessity i think once you see the department up and running you will change your mind, i would love the chance to talk more about it as it can be a vital asset in more than just the way most people tend to think of it.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Sure, I'm always open to discuss things. Maybe I will change my mind. Just message me your discord over forums and I'd love to discuss it. Maybe you see something I don't.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Lol, hi Taz. I didn't expect to see you here.

Lots of love,
xSyncx

Former: Moderator, Head of Nocturne, AG, and Police Chief of RCG xD

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Okay I love your enthusiasm, like seriously I really dig it. But I'm concerned that while you were coming up with the revival of the DoJ post, you failed to read the actual laws that your DoJ would be upholding... Please don't mention the names of other servers. I edited them out of your post.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Also we have disbanded the idea for a DoJ at the moment as we don't feel it's the most important thing the server needs right now.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
over the last three years i have helped as the attorney General to found the legal and justice departments on --- and --- two massive servers.
After some research, I have found that that what you have said isn't true.

Thank you for your suggestions nevertheless. At the moment, we have many other more important things to worry about before we start discussing the implementation of a new Justice Department. However, I'll let you know in case we require your help ;)