Answered / Added Gladiator Fights.

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
First of all, I have several people who have wanted gladiator fights before, and suggested we call it ''boxing to the death''.
Gladiator fights would attract a lot of people wanting some entertainment and could pull in some money. The winner gets most of the money spent on the admission, and some people can pay them after they win too. Idk just an idea.

Dapocalypse

Citizen
I don't really think this is something the state should sponsor, but If you are a private company there is nothing stoping you from going for it.

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
Hey! Thank you for giving your suggestion. Currently, I dislike the idea, because there isn't really a need for it. The law states that it is illegal to PvP in most areas, but in the wilderness it is legal. Why not just PvP there in the wild? And we don't necessarily need to waste our time building a big colosseum. This is suppose to be a modern server, not a medieval/whatever.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
I thought of this a while ago and never really got any traction with it, msg me when im on if you wanna discuss details...

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
SNOWBALL fights to the death? xD

bms34

Citizen
Oh heck yea, I think gladiator fights would be awesome, of course with a modern twist, just a fun little event, which we can of course see if the DoPA can host
I'm making an arena in the wilderness planning to make a UFC style company with people PvPing to the death

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We'll discuss this within Cabinet. Probably won't be a gladiator fight more than a PvP event or something similar hosted by the DoPA.

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
Me and Alyaja have finished building the arena part in the wild and have claimed it, and are continuing to build a theater and possibly more stuff for fun.