Greetings Everyone!

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Hello everyone, I have returned to the best City Roleplay server out there! Some of you may be wondering, "Who is this guy?" "Was he even here before?" "I don't remember his name" and other stuff like that. Well, let me catch you up to date with my current username. I was once known as a player with the name of, "xMineCrafter230x" or "Crafter" as many called me instead. I have been asked several times in the past, "Why did you change your username?" Well, I never really like that username tbh. It was too original to the game itself and was just down right annoying for me to look at. I only kept it for so long because that's who everyone got to know me as. I finally decided when I left the server about 1 month ago that I needed a new start. So I changed my name..then I really just never got on afterwards. Although I have returned, I will not be coming online very often due to me not having a working laptop/PC of my own, but I will surely be on every once in a while!

I have noticed a lot of the players I used to know and talk to a lot have left and that a lot of new players are coming. But! That will not stop my activity. I look forward to making new friends and possibly coming back to older friends. Not much has changed about me, if anything has even changed about me..

Um..yeah, I suppose that's all I have to say. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I will answer them to the best of my ability. Have a great day/night, and God bless (if you believe, sorry if you don't).