Happy Inc. Real Estate Agency

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
  • Company Owner: A1phaSniper
  • Location of the Company Headquarters: To be decided.
  • Short description of your company: We are a company that specializes in finding the right apartment or office space for a player that comes to our offices. We also work together with landowners so we will be 100% sure when bringing you to a location that might fit your needs. the minimum fee for our services is 20 krunas
  • Are we hiring? Yes, Here is the format for the application (Wages and other important items will be discussed when the player's application is accepted):
Username:
Have you ever been banned or warned?:
Current job:
Why should we choose you?:
  • How can you buy from us or make use of our services? You can use our services when you are trying to find the best place to live with the funds you have
  • Employees:
-Creepergirl_09

Last edited:

ferre007_

Citizen
A1phaSniper FerreEstates would be happy to work with Happy Inc. Real estate. We currently own apartments and offices in both the capital and in Covington.

Hey there I was wondering if you could help me find a house. I'm on a small budget please contact me on Discord Gorrilafireball#2065.

Zoe G

Citizen
Username: Zdawgydawg
Date joined the server: 9/3/19
Have you ever been banned or warned?: Nope
Current job: Writer
Why should we choose you?: I am a great writer and can help write house descriptions and any other of your writing needs!