Bangladesh150's Election Post (August 2018)

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Username: Bangladesh150

Date Joined: July 14th 2018

Current Playtime: 1d 9h 37m and 15s (as of August 8th 2018)

How active I am: Right now during summer I tried to play at least 3-4 hours a day. However, with school starting, I will try to be active from 7:20-8:00 AM and from 6:30-7:45 PM.

Why I should be an MP: I am a hard worker. I am very active on the server and in Minecraft in general. I love to hear people's opinions and will make sure that their voices are heard in the parliament floor. The common man/woman/LGBTQ+ person should have a say in this world.

What I would vote against: Adding weapons to the server. Adding Drugs to the server. Adding any other item/s that could and would be abused by citizens of business craft. Adding a gangster plugin or illegal bidding bills will also be shot down by me.

What I would vote for: Lowering prices of vehicles and plots in BC. Raising salaries and adding more jobs. Anything that would benefit the better whole of business craft (unless its something that is mentioned above). If I am elected I will push motions for a new department called The Department of Housing and Urban Development or DoHUD. This department will be responsible for plot creations/auctions, overseeing new cities, and managing city-city relations.

Other Info: I am COO of BCFIC building and construction (on temp leave). I am a designer for Britain International BOSG (on temp leave), and I am a member of Bloom. If you want to check out some of my more personal info check out this post.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this post or DM me on Discord at Bangladesh150#1521.

Have a great day!

Last edited: