Discontinued H&H Farm Club

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
Welcome to the H&H Farm Club thread!

Do you not have a place to farm?
Are you tired of working for someone else?
Do you want to be your own boss and work whenever you want to?
Do you want to get richer?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you are in the right place!

H&H Farm Club is a subscription service where, with a weekly fee, you can have access to a MASSIVE 40x40, six story and growing, pumpkin and melon farm.

There are no strings attached, all you have to do is pay the weekly fee and you are welcome to use the farm at any time and to keep everything you gather.

At the moment there is only one level of access, but in the future there will be subscription tiers that will allow subscribers to have access to more lucrative deals.

Tier 1: Complete and unhindered access to the H&H Farm Club's massive pumpkin and melon farm
Price: Kr3000 per week

Now, I know that may seem like a high price, but when you take into consideration that I made over K30,000 in less than a week farming pumpkins, what is being offered is a STEAL! You can also buy more than one week at a time and lock in the Kr3000 pricing for that period because PRICES WILL GO UP! If you can't afford the Kr3000 at the moment I still want you to have to opportunity to GET RICH, so scroll to the bottom of this post for some info.

To apply for membership reply with the following information
IG name:
Discord name:
Time on the server:
Have you broken a server rule before:
If yes above, what was it and how long ago:
Amount of weeks you want to be a member for:

For those of you who can't afford the Kr3000, still apply, but for the last question say that you can't afford. I will contact you and we can cut a deal that will get you making THOUSANDS in no time!

If you would like a tour of the farm just message me in game, and I will be happy to give you one!

Last edited:

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Really want to try this subscription but 1,500 Krunas is a lot to pay every week..
Edit: realized you offered to help poorer players get started. I'll fill out an app :)

IG name: SlimeEmperor
Discord name:huggable#2529
Time on the server: I've been a member of the server for well over 2 years, I joined during the first couple days of beta testing
Have you broken a server rule before: I believe my record is clean
Amount of weeks you want to be a member for: try it for 1 week

I don't have a lot of funds right now, and I'm using my existing funds for 2 businesses I am working on. If I could pay half now and half later or something like that, would that be ok?

Last edited:

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
Really want to try this subscription but 1,500 Krunas is a lot to pay every week..
Edit: realized you offered to help poorer players get started. I'll fill out an app :)

IG name: SlimeEmperor
Discord name:huggable#2529
Time on the server: I've been a member of the server for well over 2 years, I joined during the first couple days of beta testing
Have you broken a server rule before: I believe my record is clean
Amount of weeks you want to be a member for: try it for 1 week

I don't have a lot of funds right now, and I'm using my existing funds for 2 businesses I am working on. If I could pay half now and half later or something like that, would that be ok?

APPROVED!

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
IG name: _litenerd
Discord name: @natedawg#8737
Time on the server: Early August, play time is 10 days
Have you broken a server rule before: Twice. I mentioned a big boy minigame server in early August and got banned for advertising around mid-October, iirc. My ban appeal was accepted and can be found where the ban appeals are
If yes above, what was it and how long ago: See above
Amount of weeks you want to be a member for: 1

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
IG name: _litenerd
Discord name: @natedawg#8737
Time on the server: Early August, play time is 10 days
Have you broken a server rule before: Twice. I mentioned a big boy minigame server in early August and got banned for advertising around mid-October, iirc. My ban appeal was accepted and can be found where the ban appeals are
If yes above, what was it and how long ago: See above

APPROVED
We’ll meet up in game.

ChloeK

Citizen
Donator
IG name: chloekirk91
Discord name: chloekirk91
Time on the server: 4 days and 17 hours online, Joined 19 days ago as of this post.
Have you broken a server rule before: No, not that I’m aware of.
If yes above, what was it and how long ago: See above.

I can pay full k3000 :)