Lawsuit: Adjourned Olefante V. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
upload_2018-11-24_21-25-36.png
So well I tresspassed into the parliament building and this is my second time so punishment should be as said in screenshot (Verification of not outdated is given with highlighted time on a corner)

Heres what I got as my punishment,
upload_2018-11-24_21-26-52.png
Essentially im in jail for a year, and the instance that he just did this to save time for himself still makes this an unjust 15 minutes of standing in a cell, which by the way, has shit in the sink. (The amounted time I stood in here before writing this case was around 17 minutes.)

I was fined of my 60kr as I can prove with chatlogs.

Now this is what I call unfair punishment...

I demand 700kr to make up for the unjust time I stood in this dusty jail cell.

Last edited:

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I also demand releasement from this cell as of this time Ive been it for around an hour...

(EDIT) I got released but I still want to continue my lawsuit

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Who will represent the Government in this civil court case?

Who jailed you, Mr. Olefante?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Due to recent logs digging, Blitzblaze was ordered to arrest me by Koalition

@Koalition may be unavailable due to some inactivity from the server, due to a recent discord announcement. Someone will have to stand for the government at this time. Unless, he responds to this himself?

Kat

flower girl
Donator
If it’s okay I will be representing the Government in this case while Koalition is away.
When this happened Parliament was discussing a community service law. Koalition was also hearing that Olefante was continuously attempting to break into the Government building. When he was jailed, Koalition told BlitzBlaze41 to jail him “for a year” until Koalition was able to get online and deal with Olefante himself. Which wasn’t long after so there was no plan to keep him in there that long. After Koalition got in game he put Olefante to work on community service which majority of the time he wasn’t working but just attempting to escape over and over again. He was eventually let go even though he didn’t complete the community service.
I would also like to let the record show that Olefante hasn’t attempted to break in to the government building since then.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
If it’s okay I will be representing the Government in this case while Koalition is away.
When this happened Parliament was discussing a community service law. Koalition was also hearing that Olefante was continuously attempting to break into the Government building. When he was jailed, Koalition told BlitzBlaze41 to jail him “for a year” until Koalition was able to get online and deal with Olefante himself. Which wasn’t long after so there was no plan to keep him in there that long. After Koalition got in game he put Olefante to work on community service which majority of the time he wasn’t working but just attempting to escape over and over again. He was eventually let go even though he didn’t complete the community service.
I would also like to let the record show that Olefante hasn’t attempted to break in to the government building since then.
Thank you, Madam Acting Prime Minister @Kat.

Hmm, so essentially the "one year" sentence was only made to wait until Koalition returned to the server and decide the Plaintiff's judgement for receiving reports that the Plaintiff had been breaking the law by trespassing. Correct?

Is it to my understanding that the Plaintiff was not working his community service yet let go in the end? I am uncertain now why he sued the government in the first place.

Anymore thoughts you'd like to add, Mr. @olefante ?

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Thank you, Madam Acting Prime Minister @Kat.

Hmm, so essentially the "one year" sentence was only made to wait until Koalition returned to the server and decide the Plaintiff's judgement for receiving reports that the Plaintiff had been breaking the law by trespassing. Correct?

Is it to my understanding that the Plaintiff was not working his community service yet let go in the end? I am uncertain now why he sued the government in the first place.

Anymore thoughts you'd like to add, Mr. @olefante ?

Judge Matty. Koalition and parliament had yet to discuss the thin concept of community service 'till after Koal initiated it on me. Multiple people would agree that this punishment was unfair, if you want to see the opinions of these people, tell me.

Due to this, at the time I was jailed and forced into community service, they were exaggerating a punishment in the law book. As said in my original lawsuit message, this exaggeration was illegal at that time and still is. I do understand that it was nevertheless a punishment, but it was an exaggerated punishment, exaggerated beyond what is was legally supposed to be.

In the response too Kat's message, I would like to list off a few things I feel that should be given a note to,

1: "...Olefante was continuously attempting to break into the government building..." I only attempted a break in twice in which the first one was on hospital grounds - I was a Hospital Secretary when this happened.

2: "...Olefante was instead attempting to escape over and over again..." The mining of obsidian would take mathematically, 4 hours. I had to go to bed in a half-hour. So the only possible way to leave Illegally Initiated community service was to find an opening out.

3: Koalition though did let me go without me completing the community service, this was because he at that time likely started figuring out that this "Community Service" (Which by the way, the community service punishment was voted off by parliament) was physical abuse.

4: "...Olefante hasn’t attempted to break in to the government building since then." Finally, this has nothing to do with the case at hand.

To finish all these thoughts off. Koalition didn't follow his own law, and I was given a heavily exaggerated punishment beyond the lawbook and rulebook.

I still would like to continue this lawsuit with the points at hand I brought up.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Judge Matty. Koalition and parliament had yet to discuss the thin concept of community service 'till after Koal initiated it on me. Multiple people would agree that this punishment was unfair, if you want to see the opinions of these people, tell me.

Due to this, at the time I was jailed and forced into community service, they were exaggerating a punishment in the law book. As said in my original lawsuit message, this exaggeration was illegal at that time and still is. I do understand that it was nevertheless a punishment, but it was an exaggerated punishment, exaggerated beyond what is was legally supposed to be.

In the response too Kat's message, I would like to list off a few things I feel that should be given a note to,

1: "...Olefante was continuously attempting to break into the government building..." I only attempted a break in twice in which the first one was on hospital grounds - I was a Hospital Secretary when this happened.

2: "...Olefante was instead attempting to escape over and over again..." The mining of obsidian would take mathematically, 4 hours. I had to go to bed in a half-hour. So the only possible way to leave Illegally Initiated community service was to find an opening out.

3: Koalition though did let me go without me completing the community service, this was because he at that time likely started figuring out that this "Community Service" (Which by the way, the community service punishment was voted off by parliament) was physical abuse.

4: "...Olefante hasn’t attempted to break in to the government building since then." Finally, this has nothing to do with the case at hand.

To finish all these thoughts off. Koalition didn't follow his own law, and I was given a heavily exaggerated punishment beyond the lawbook and rulebook.

I still would like to continue this lawsuit with the points at hand I brought up.

Madam Acting Prime Minister @Kat , would you like to rebute the Plaintiff's statements above? I am curious to hear your side now.

Thank you.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Actually parliament had been discussing community service long before Olefante was given his community service. Koalition saw this as the perfect opportunity to test it out.
Olefante is correct that the punishment of community service is not in the law, however, there is no law against the Prime Minister enacting a form of punishment that was previously and currently being discussed in Parliament in order to test it out on a misbehaving citizen. I also do not see how it is physical abuse if you didn't actually do any of the community service work.
There are a few things that recently happened that I would like to make note of for further evidence of what kind of work Olefante has been up to regarding the government.

I would like to make note, Olefante, that cabinet has been aware of your "anti-gov" group since November. We are fully aware of your operations. Just to let you know. If further evidence is necessary, we will provide.

In addition, Olefante was recently caught handing out biowarfare items to players and with further digging it was found that he had much more of these medical items in his chests. Only Hospital Secretaries are allowed to have access to them. We can only assume that these items were taken right before he was fired from his position due to trespassing in the Health Ministers office.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Actually parliament had been discussing community service long before Olefante was given his community service. Koalition saw this as the perfect opportunity to test it out.
Olefante is correct that the punishment of community service is not in the law, however, there is no law against the Prime Minister enacting a form of punishment that was previously and currently being discussed in Parliament in order to test it out on a misbehaving citizen. I also do not see how it is physical abuse if you didn't actually do any of the community service work.
There are a few things that recently happened that I would like to make note of for further evidence of what kind of work Olefante has been up to regarding the government.

I would like to make note, Olefante, that cabinet has been aware of your "anti-gov" group since November. We are fully aware of your operations. Just to let you know. If further evidence is necessary, we will provide.

In addition, Olefante was recently caught handing out biowarfare items to players and with further digging it was found that he had much more of these medical items in his chests. Only Hospital Secretaries are allowed to have access to them. We can only assume that these items were taken right before he was fired from his position due to trespassing in the Health Ministers office.

No matter if Parliament was discussing community service or not at that time, (For the record, I still believe they didn't discuss it 'till I was victimized), there is a strict law enforcing all other laws to follow there written punishments (See footnote #1). And the community service is physical abuse because of the following, 4 hours wasted time, full of working and clicking, exaggerated punishments beyond law book, and unfair in the summary of things. The fact that I didn't do the illegal community service is not in any way related. (My witnesses are still open if you would like there input)

Along with the previous said text, as many people including the DoJ minister know, me and the other administrator of CSI switched all our operations to assisting the government. The accusation of CSI is far in the past and on a different subject. This and my next point are full examples of how hard the government is reaching for defensive evidence in unrelated manors.

Bio warfare? You guys keep mentioning this, I passed out syringes I had found in my underground vault the day after I was fired, since I could do nothing with them, I pretended it was biological and showed someone who continuously lied about me and murdered me the syringe (I forgot his IGN, I may dig in logs if you require it). If you guys would of checked your sources you would've realized that Syringes are specifically used to VACCINATE - not epidemical uses. This accusation is fully reached. And has been brought up as a government support way more times then I can count (Examples I can supply if needed).

For The Record, This Is Breaking The "Honesty In Court" Law)

unknown.png

As above proves my point, as I've brought up many times this and essentially all Kat's other evidence has NO RELATION to the case at hand. I will continue my lawsuit and I would like to bring up my demanded fee if I am to win this case to 750 krunas (Used to be 700), reason for this is that I am tired of the SYRINGES being used against me. (See Footnote #2)

My case I am pushing towards farther continuation.

Footnote #1
No where here does it give exceptions for Admins and whatnot. It is pretty straight forward.
upload_2018-12-30_21-56-7.png

Footnote #2
The "administration" (Kat) later stole all my syringes, I am not even pressing charges for this but would still like to inform you about how they have done other illegal stuff in there brought up defense.
upload_2018-12-30_22-3-59.png
Government can not break there own laws. They are like every other person and entity.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Alright, thank you for your reply. I think I have enough information, but I require more time to think...

If anyone has anything to add, please ask before typing a rebuttal here. Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I received word that the Minister of the Department of Justice would like to provide some insight on outlaying matter.

Mr. @bharatj , you may now take the stand.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you Judge Matty. I would like to start off by saying that community service was in fact being discussed prior to Olefante being subjected to it.

upload_2019-1-8_20-4-4.png

As you can see in the screenshot above, community service has been an ongoing topic since late August however on November 9th, (weeks before Olefante was given community service) it was brought up again and will be officially made a bill by me with the assistance of Libnah. So community service has been talked about before being tested on Olefante.
I also want to say that community service was tested on Olefante, not as a biased act against him, but a legitimate trial to see how community service would work for advanced offenses. How would the government know that Olefante might get to those advanced offenses? Well Olefante and his organization "CSI" planned to trespass on government property multiple times, even creating a protocol for if they are ever discovered doing so:
upload_2019-1-8_20-8-52.png

As evidenced by the date of this discord announcement, CSI still had plans to continue trespassing at the time of Olefante's punishment. This punishment wasn't strictly created against Olefante, nor was the testing on him an attack by the government. The community service needed to be tested, and it happened to be Olefante who it was tested on.

Status
Not open for further replies.