RedFr0st's Election Post (February 2019)

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Username-RedFr0st Age-16
Hey guys am back at it with my election run and you might be thinking "what did this dude do when he was in the last term?"will here is the small list of things I have done " Double fine for running away, Double fine for running away, harsher PVP jail time (helped make the motion however not officially made the motion).

Currently I have about 6 months experience in the server with 30 days of playtime, with my experience I have seen many opinions and perspectives on the server and the players about the server which allows me to general know what players might like however I still ask in discord or rather in game to ask people for there opinions and anything they want brought up, I try to be there voice and give credit where credit to do.

Some laws that I would have implemented are laws that help the citizens much safer, having more realistic laws that make things more realistic and some plugins that I would go for that I think are good would be fun plugins that bring something you can do on the side or rather a plugin that makes the production of an item much faster.
Additional information- If you have any questions just DM me if you have an idea I will gladly share my opinion on the subject. Endeav0r#3835

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I thought I might show everyone some stuff that you don't really want them to see.Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 18.04.31.png Straight from the CSI page. Interesting isn't it? Him saying that he will become a police officer so he could sneak into illegal places without becoming a suspect.

Last edited:

RedFr0st

Donator
I thought I might show everyone some stuff that you don't really want them to see.View attachment 2423 Straight from the CSI page. Interesting isn't it? Him saying that he will become a police officer so he could sneak into illegal places without becoming a suspect.
I actually became a PO because bh and libnah kept asking me to become one and right now I love being a PO and helping my fellow PO in there job. also in CSI I did nothing but leak false info but that it.

RedFr0st

Donator
I thought I might show everyone some stuff that you don't really want them to see.View attachment 2423 Straight from the CSI page. Interesting isn't it? Him saying that he will become a police officer so he could sneak into illegal places without becoming a suspect.
View attachment 2424
Editing is a fun tool isn't also who is the person I supposedly sent this too? Also you where a PO so I mean you did have access to those

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Unlike you, I show pride and honor when it comes to doing my work. I have gotten these pictures from someone who you tried to bribe in CSI. Those pictures just show that you're a double-triple and more agent. Untrustable for any major position. but I'd like to stop arguing with someone who will only lie. good day.

RedFr0st

Donator
Unlike you, I show pride and honor when it comes to doing my work. I have gotten these pictures from someone who you tried to bribe in CSI.
was this taken today or like a couple of months ago because I can show who I have DM recently

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Username-RedFr0st Age-16
Hey guys am back at it with my election run and you might be thinking "what did this dude do when he was in the last term?"will here is the small list of things I have done " Double fine for running away, Double fine for running away, harsher PVP jail time (helped make the motion however not officially made the motion).

One question. If what you are saying is accurate, The laws that you have created and supported have only negatively affected the public. Why should I give you my vote and expect anything else?

This is a legitimate question so I would expect a legitimate answer.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Acting is a fun talent isn’t it
Drama class helped alot
Editing is a fun tool isn't also who is the person I supposedly sent this too? Also you where a PO so I mean you did have access to those

Also, just so you know. We can't go all the way to 2018, act, and go ahead of time. So you two stop covering up everything End has done bad with the acting card. Additionally, End, you are now ruining every single CSI ex-agent's social lives because you lied about us and covered up all your wrongdoings. Derp even lost is job and payroll because of You. Just wanted to get the acting lie out and how the other lies are ruining others' lives.

RedFr0st

Donator
One question. If what you are saying is accurate, The laws that you have created and supported have only negatively affected the public. Why should I give you my vote and expect anything else?

This is a legitimate question so I would expect a legitimate answer.
to answer your question A1 the law has not really affected people in a bad way what so ever in fact I think it helps people re consider weather or not to kill someone and be in jail for at most an hour or just not do anything, sure you might say it is a little too much however this actions where made with people like Zaetoven who kill all the time, this idea was made from my experience as a PO from seeing the same people get arrested for killing. also if you could please give an example on how this was a bad affect to the people. @A1phaSniper does this answer your question?

Last edited:

RedFr0st

Donator
Also, just so you know. We can't go all the way to 2018, act, and go ahead of time. So you two stop covering up everything End has done bad with the acting card. Additionally, End, you are now ruining every single CSI ex-agent's social lives because you lied about us and covered up all your wrongdoings. Derp even lost is job and payroll because of You. Just wanted to get the acting lie out and how the other lies are ruining others' lives.
Kat said to stop but just to be clear. everything I said about PO stuff etc where all acting to allow me to have more access to your CSI group and just you guys still believing that I was not acting just proves I am a very good actor now if you excuse me am going to Hollywood now.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I resigned from my position... I didn't get terminated...

And to your statement End, why should we stop when your using it to attack us. Kat, ik youll read this. if he can use it against us to attack us, then Me, olefante, and A1phaSniper have the right to attack back. You should have told End to stop when he started. We will not stop defending ourselves and attacking End because he started it.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
So you two stop covering up everything End has done bad with the acting card.
Lol okay what has End “done bad”?
Kat, ik youll read this. if he can use it against us to attack us, then Me, olefante, and A1phaSniper have the right to attack back. You should have told End to stop when he started. We will not stop defending ourselves and attacking End because he started it.
I told everyone to stop. If end did something like kill a guy as a PO you could totally use that against him, no one is stopping you lol go ahead, if you have legit evidence on him, share it. There is no law here to protect feelings like getting butt hurt about facts. I was saying to stop because all of the arguing was going nowhere and it got to the point that even you were being highly hurt and overreacting about the conversation. There is plenty of evidence of this group being anti government which is why when members of this group try to get into parliament it looks sketchy so of course you have the high possibilty of being questioned.
This is politics. Politics gets dirty, bring some soap.
Did you see Hillary Clinton and her emails? People bring up scandalous things. (do not continue a debate about Hillary Clinton, this was just an example)
As for ruining your social lives on BC. That’s honestly your fault. If your social lives are being ruined here because the group you were apart of was found out, then that’s on you for not being stealthier about your schemes isn’t it?
If you want to counteract my response
with some of your own evidence and a calm demeanor about maybe why red shouldn’t be in parliament or why he should then go ahead, but if anyone on this thread continues to be disgusting to each other then it will be locked. From both sides. If you wish to continue discussing CSI business then do so without being nasty.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Lol okay what has End “done bad”?
I told everyone to stop. If end did something like kill a guy as a PO you could totally use that against him, no one is stopping you lol go ahead, if you have legit evidence on him, share it. There is no law here to protect feelings like getting butt hurt about facts. I was saying to stop because all of the arguing was going nowhere and it got to the point that even you were being highly hurt and overreacting about the conversation. There is plenty of evidence of this group being anti government which is why when members of this group try to get into parliament it looks sketchy so of course you have the high possibilty of being questioned.
This is politics. Politics gets dirty, bring some soap.
Did you see Hillary Clinton and her emails? People bring up scandalous things. (do not continue a debate about Hillary Clinton, this was just an example)
As for ruining your social lives on BC. That’s honestly your fault. If your social lives are being ruined here because the group you were apart of was found out, then that’s on you for not being stealthier about your schemes isn’t it?
If you want to counteract my response
with some of your own evidence and a calm demeanor about maybe why red shouldn’t be in parliament or why he should then go ahead, but if anyone on this thread continues to be disgusting to each other then it will be locked. From both sides. If you wish to continue discussing CSI business then do so without being nasty.
Ya, ok. Who are you to say I’m highly hurt? You don’t know me. Your just defending End because he’s your favourite of us 4. He’s throwing personal attacks, so well defend ourselves and do the same to him. Idc what makes him your favorite, but whatever it is, and whatever you say, we will practice our right to throw back what he throws at us. You said it yourself, it’s an election, people can throw shit at the other candidates. So that’s what us past CSI members will do. Say what you want Kat, but I’m not going down without a fight.