Jagaeg's Election Post(February 2019)

Jagaeg

Citizen
Donator
  • Your username: Jagaeg
  • Your age: 19
  • Your activity on the server: Getting active again, play server everyday at least 30 mins
  • When you joined: At least 18 months ago
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I am used to part of DoH, DoJ, and MP which means I have many experiences on Government. I have been helping a lot of people, and guide server for beginners when they ask for help. I always listen to everyone and be a logical, not emotional person.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
  1. I would vote for law that allow PRIVATE DOCTOR so than doctor can have more opportunity.
  2. I would vote for law that when citizen become Brewer, they get to know all the recipe for drinks.

Last edited:
D

DoctorThunder7

I would like to point out that your brewer law is pretty pointless. As of right now people can google them. I've made a suggestion that they actually rewrite all the recipes so people can't google them. When someone googles just 1 recipe if costs the server 20 votes. Right now there are 10 recipes that can be made that are hidden. That's 200 lost votes per brewer. That effects the server visibility on the voting sites which leads to less new players.

Jagaeg

Citizen
Donator
I would like to point out that your brewer law is pretty pointless. As of right now people can google them. I've made a suggestion that they actually rewrite all the recipes so people can't google them. When someone googles just 1 recipe if costs the server 20 votes. Right now there are 10 recipes that can be made that are hidden. That's 200 lost votes per brewer. That effects the server visibility on the voting sites which leads to less new players.
Maybe but in same this can motivate brewer to be more motivated in the server which can lead them to vote for the server without recipes. Also, people who are not brewers, they aren't interested in the recipes.