RedFr0st's Election Post (February 2019)

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I don’t even think you read what I said. Lol. I’m not defending him I’m agreeing with him. Also it’s nice that you still haven’t provided evidence against him, all you’re doing is saying he has done things and not saying what he has done with proof. I’m going to quote myself so hopefully you’ll read what I say
I told everyone to stop. If end did something like kill a guy as a PO you could totally use that against him, no one is stopping you lol go ahead, if you have legit evidence on him, share it. There is no law here to protect feelings like getting butt hurt about facts.
Talking shit and sharing evidence are two different things. You want to talk shit then take it to DMs, you want to throw political shade then throw it. I’m not going to stop you. As I haven’t been. If you have actual evidence of personal attacks I’d like to see them, but again you have shown nothing truly against end.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I never stated myself that he’s done things in the CSI. I’m saying that you shouldn’t stop the conversation when shit starts being said about him after he’s said shit about us to possibly affect our chances to get into parliament. And in response I said I’m not going to stop Because I’m just defending me and my friends, some of which have never done/said anything bad to end, and he’s still included them.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
On discord I did stop the conversation because it was getting out of hand and staff duties require me to moderate, I didn’t say to stop it here, now did I? Let me also quote myself again because it really feels like I’m talking here for no reason when not everything I type is read.
Talking shit and sharing evidence are two different things. You want to talk shit then take it to DMs, you want to throw political shade then throw it. I’m not going to stop you.
He is allowed to throw political shade, like leaking evidence that could ruin your chances, you can do so as well, but you haven’t. So lol.
If it’s just going to be a cycle of you not fully reading what I’m saying then I’ll just change the topic.
@RedFr0st considering you have been in parliament before, what will you do differently this term if you are voted in?

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
On discord I did stop the conversation because it was getting out of hand and staff duties require me to moderate, I didn’t say to stop it here, now did I? Let me also quote myself again because it really feels like I’m talking here for no reason when not everything I type is read.
He is allowed to throw political shade, like leaking evidence that could ruin your chances, you can do so as well, but you haven’t. So lol.
If it’s just going to be a cycle of you not fully reading what I’m saying then I’ll just change the topic.
@RedFr0st considering you have been in parliament before, what will you do differently this term if you are voted in?
Differently I would more or less try to talk with more players then how I started before where I was kinda silent but after a month I spoke even more and from my experience as Parliament I Believe I have have a better understanding on what the server can handle economically, social, and physical. And ifyou could not tell I would use my experience from working and just playing the server as a way to find problems and then try to find a solution.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Do you have any ideas currently for new motions into your future next term if elected?

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Do you have any ideas currently for new motions into your future next term if elected?
I do actually one I really wanna pass that a player told me about in a VC which if elected Again I will post etc as soon as possible or find a person who is willing to finish the motion

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
don't need evidence to throw shit at him. fake slander occurs all the time in politics. whether or not the stuff I have said is fake or true, its still a political tactic.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
don't need evidence to throw shit at him. fake slander occurs all the time in politics. whether or not the stuff I have said is fake or true, its still a political tactic.
or you can not "throw shit" because it's verbal harassment, that's what I'm trying to say but you are not hearing me. That's why I said you can throw political shade. If you want to be fake then fine, be fake, but harassment is not allowed.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
or you can not "throw shit" because it's verbal harassment, that's what I'm trying to say but you are not hearing me. That's why I said you can throw political shade. If you want to be fake then fine, be fake, but harassment is not allowed.
Not once have you stated it’s harassment

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
We're throwing evidence, and you're saying we're throwing shit. This is politics as you said. We're allowed to prove that RedFr0st is an untrustible parliamentarian.

Look how you defend red.
I thought I might show everyone some stuff that you don't really want them to see.View attachment 2423 Straight from the CSI page. Interesting isn't it? Him saying that he will become a police officer so he could sneak into illegal places without becoming a suspect.
Acting is a fun talent isn’t it

Next,
Actual evidence against Red.

I thought I might show everyone some stuff that you don't really want them to see.View attachment 2423 Straight from the CSI page. Interesting isn't it? Him saying that he will become a police officer so he could sneak into illegal places without becoming a suspect.
One question. If what you are saying is accurate, The laws that you have created and supported have only negatively affected the public. Why should I give you my vote and expect anything else?

This is a legitimate question so I would expect a legitimate answer.

The rest of this chat is you defending RedFr0st and using your powers as Staff in order to shut us up, so let politics be politics. Even RedFr0st liked Derp's thread saying we can throw shit back.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I feel like all of you don't know what an undercover agent is. Also throwing shit is harassment, throwing political shade is not, I really feel like you guys don't read anything I say so that's fine. Stop quoting me and bringing me back to the conversation if you're not going to read what I say.