Answered / Added a custom resource pack

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
many people have asked about this before I bet theres been other suggestions about this but I'm just going to do one as well. wouldn't u love to be playing the game with a custom resource pack that would add to the game different looking cars with cool details or a cool night sky or fun custom suits and hats I feel like if this happened to the server this could be amazing it would add a more realistic aspect to the game make people want to play.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Most of the buildings have been built in accordance with the default, or default-looking texture packs like Faithful, in mind. n most servers with custom texture packs I have had nothing short of a bad time.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
oh no no no I'm not saying a block texture pack like u can just have one of those if u just want one I'm just saying cosmetic kinda things

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
like who doesn't want something like this

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 4.14.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 4.14.49 PM.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 6

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I do agree we need to upgrade the server however the server at it is now has lag issues that only koal can fix which just takes time to actually do with real money and stuff although I thought it would be pretty cool to have this as well the server it self is not ready for a very big change especially one that could make the server turn into a power point lets play. However if the server where to get a big buff up where the server runs a lot more smoothly then big change would be a good thing.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I do agree we need to upgrade the server however the server at it is now has lag issues that only koal can fix which just takes time to actually do with real money and stuff although I thought it would be pretty cool to have this as well the server it self is not ready for a very big change especially one that could make the server turn into a power point lets play. However if the server where to get a big buff up where the server runs a lot more smoothly then big change would be a good thing.

I somewhat agree, but this lag is caused by the host. I actually used to use this host a year back, but I moved seeing that there are now one time payment for server offers at another host, with great hardware. I have recommended to Koalition this and I hope he trials it out at least. But this server really needs an upgrade, clearly it cannot handle the player base and load.

RedFr0st

Donator
I somewhat agree, but this lag is caused by the host. I actually used to use this host a year back, but I moved seeing that there are now one time payment for server offers at another host, with great hardware. I have recommended to Koalition this and I hope he trials it out at least. But this server really needs an upgrade, clearly it cannot handle the player base and load.
it is more or less we gotta wait for the server to upgrade it might take a month or a few we just gotta wait for the server to upgrade.

RedFr0st

Donator
well how tf is the server going to even take on the 1.13 update when its this lagy already
Guess we gotta wait for the server to upgrade it's self before something big happens, but personally I think the server would work fine with the 1.13 update

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Guess we gotta wait for the server to upgrade it's self before something big happens, but personally I think the server would work fine with the 1.13 update
I'm not so sure, there are a lot of changes in the game that affect server stability.