Answered / Added Food/farming plugin

- Username: Business_Craft
- Suggestion Title: Food/Farming plugin
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Currently I think the realism on farming is lacking mechanics such as longer growth timers, and things to chose from to create food/drinks/etc. This plugin will allow for custom crops like caffeine, tea, or anything that can be used to eat, drink, or whatever else you can think of. You could grow some sort of caffeine plant and it would take you a few hours to grow. Then you could combined the plant with another item to create coffee and when you drink the coffee you get a buff of some sort or even a negative buff. There could be a tier system of crops on how long it takes to grow quality coffee/tea/sodas/foods so they would be cheap or expensive. This plugin uses herbs/flowers/shrubs/and can even use the current crops on Minecraft but the IDs would be entirely separate from the actual ones.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...king-brewing-crafting-100-customizable.49468/
- Additional Information: YES this is technically a drug plugin but it is a customizable plugin that allows new items/crops to be created they do not have to have anything to do with drugs.

ChloeK

Citizen
Donator
$9.99 for a plugin like this is a steal. It would fit in with the server very well and provide so much to do.

$10 for a farming/food plugin? What are you smoking for this to sound like anywhere near a good idea? If you so badly want to sneak drugs into the server maybe you should find a plugin that is free lol or at least not $10.

Also, I do not support longer timers for crops, it already feels like it takes forever for them to grow xD We also already have tea and coffee so yeah...this plugin sounds like a waste of time and money, that’s just my two krunas.

$10 for a farming/food plugin? What are you smoking for this to sound like anywhere near a good idea? If you so badly want to sneak drugs into the server maybe you should find a plugin that is free lol or at least not $10.

Also, I do not support longer timers for crops, it already feels like it takes forever for them to grow xD We also already have tea and coffee so yeah...this plugin sounds like a waste of time and money, that’s just my two krunas.
Once again ignoring everything I wrote. Price should mean nothing when people are donating for the server. This has nothing to do with adding drugs stop saying that and actually read and look at the plugin. REGULAR CROPS WILL HAVE THE SAME MECHANICS. THIS WILL ADD NEW CROPS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GROW THEM :D

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: Business_Craft
- Suggestion Title: Food/Farming plugin
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Currently I think the realism on farming is lacking mechanics such as longer growth timers, and things to chose from to create food/drinks/etc. This plugin will allow for custom crops like caffeine, tea, or anything that can be used to eat, drink, or whatever else you can think of. You could grow some sort of caffeine plant and it would take you a few hours to grow. Then you could combined the plant with another item to create coffee and when you drink the coffee you get a buff of some sort or even a negative buff. There could be a tier system of crops on how long it takes to grow quality coffee/tea/sodas/foods so they would be cheap or expensive. This plugin uses herbs/flowers/shrubs/and can even use the current crops on Minecraft but the IDs would be entirely separate from the actual ones.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...king-brewing-crafting-100-customizable.49468/
- Additional Information: YES this is technically a drug plugin but it is a customizable plugin that allows new items/crops to be created they do not have to have anything to do with drugs.
I like it except for the longer growth time.

I like it except for the longer growth time.
Well what I mean by longer growth time is that it's possible. Let's say you have a crappy seed that grows crappy caffeine/coffee/tea/etc. Then you could have a rare/expensive seed that takes an hour or however long it takes to grow. This would help lessen the amount of expensive foods/crops coming into the server. You will still be able to grow your average types of crops but there is the option of extending timers/making your own.