Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
You seem like you have some good ideas and similar views and goals I think it would be wise to elect this person.

Jan K.

Citizen
Business aid is quite a broad proposition, so I'd like to ask what exactly you are suggesting - grants for employers per new employee, cuts in government-generated costs for businesses or something else?

AlexGLife

Citizen
Business aid is quite a broad proposition, so I'd like to ask what exactly you are suggesting - grants for employers per new employee, cuts in government-generated costs for businesses or something else?

Business aid resolution as stated in "why do I run" aims to give certainty to CEOs and encourage them to hire more new players and lower the unemployment rates. The ways with which this will be achieved are various. The platform with which new businesses can gain government funding will be expanded. Effective business models to support the hiring of new employees will be proposed. Grants will be provided to business with sufficient proof of expanding work force. And many more. It is still in developmental phase. But the overall goal is to make Businesses more competative, more realistic and more new-player friendly. If you wish to join the development of this resolution or if you have more questions, please make sure to add me in my discord. I hope I covered you :D

Jan K.

Citizen
Business aid resolution as stated in "why do I run" aims to give certainty to CEOs and encourage them to hire more new players and lower the unemployment rates. The ways with which this will be achieved are various. The platform with which new businesses can gain government funding will be expanded. Effective business models to support the hiring of new employees will be proposed. Grants will be provided to business with sufficient proof of expanding work force. And many more. It is still in developmental phase. But the overall goal is to make Businesses more competative, more realistic and more new-player friendly. If you wish to join the development of this resolution or if you have more questions, please make sure to add me in my discord. I hope I covered you :D
Yeah, thanks. I think you have some very good ideas, especially since some people struggle to start their own business. Good luck in the elections!

AlexGLife

Citizen
If I vote for you will you reach out to the community via community polls/forum threads/messaging people before the bill is voted on officially?

That is a very good question. As i have clearly stated in "why do i run?" I plan to upgrade the democratic mechanisms. This means that not only will I take decisions in accord with what the people wish and want, but i will attempt to create new and interesting ways with which one can get involved into our democracy; this includes establishment of town councils, referendoums and new electable positions.

I wanna end this reply by repeating one of my slogans: "Expect my presence in Parliament to truly represent the will of the people in a fight to expand Democracy, secure Justice and create Opportunity"

I hope I covered you.

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
You presented your case almost perfectly. I'd like more information on how your will defend Human Rights. In what ways do you see them lacking, and what steps will you take to improve them?

AlexGLife

Citizen
You presented your case almost perfectly. I'd like more information on how your will defend Human Rights. In what ways do you see them lacking, and what steps will you take to improve them?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to elaborate on that! My main reason for stating my extreme support for fair treatment and security of human rights was to make my voters understand where I stand for when it comes to those issues. Thankfully our server, with its set of rules, has created a player-friendly enviroment that I admire. Of course there is always room for imporovment and, if you think about it carefully, humanity is at the certain of my politicies. The Buisness aid Resolution which at the moment is being finalized with the help of my secretary, will allow for employees and employers to enjoy better lifestyles. My next act about Democratic Mechanism aims to include everyones opinion and beliefs into the democratic field, which has been lacking lately. The fair court representation expansion will secure Justice.

What i mean by this is that my clause about being a Human rights advocate is not concentrated on one specific bill, it is projected throughout my political work, it is at the center of my attetion.

I hope my answer has covered you!

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
Those proposed bills help the economy, businesses, and the government process, not human rights. I like the direction you're going in with those bills, but I want to make sure you have our best interests at heart. Do you currently see a void in human rights that can be filled?

AlexGLife

Citizen
Those proposed bills help the economy, businesses, and the government process, not human rights. I like the direction you're going in with those bills, but I want to make sure you have our best interests at heart. Do you currently see a void in human rights that can be filled?

My proposed bills do indeed help to a certain extent the rights of a human individual. But, I will have to agree with you that their nature is not only based on adding / defending the rights of individuals. As i mentioned on my previous reply, the staff of the server, as well as prior Members of Parliament have (with Harassment Penalty motion i.e) done a great job at preventing most of the types of discrimination that may exist. However, yes there is room for improvement. What could be modified and implemented into our server / nation is the list of 31 fundomental rights recognized by the United Nations in real life. We must be strong when it comes to human rights and creating a bill that includes a list of all the recognized human rights of a players would be an excellent position to begin with. So with that being said, I am planning on doing that.

My proposed bills do indeed help to a certain extent the rights of a human individual. But, I will have to agree with you that their nature is not only based on adding / defending the rights of individuals. As i mentioned on my previous reply, the staff of the server, as well as prior Members of Parliament have (with Harassment Penalty motion i.e) done a great job at preventing most of the types of discrimination that may exist. However, yes there is room for improvement. What could be modified and implemented into our server / nation is the list of 31 fundomental rights recognized by the United Nations in real life. We must be strong when it comes to human rights and creating a bill that includes a list of all the recognized human rights of a players would be an excellent position to begin with. So with that being said, I am planning on doing that.
For starters you can introduce bills that go into depth on stalking/some sort of system to treat players when doctors are offline/more in depth copyright laws/better marriage laws such as divorces/etc.

The right to democracy is a human right in many countries as the population is entitled to take part in the government. A few of us believe this is not being handled correctly which is why we are focusing on parliament reaching out to players more and holding community polls before official ones are introduced.

AlexGLife

Citizen
For starters you can introduce bills that go into depth on stalking/some sort of system to treat players when doctors are offline/more in depth copyright laws/better marriage laws such as divorces/etc.

Those are some very good ideas actually, my team will look at each one of them, in depth and we will do our best in implimenting what we deem that is best for the people. I am glad to recieve suggestions!