puppy_lover153's Election Post (April 2019)

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
Your username
puppy_lover153
Your age
Your activity on the server
19 days and 22 hours in playtime, and I try to got on whenever I can and whenever someone needs me online.
When you joined the server
5 months ago
Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
I got into Parliament because I was given the opportunity by the other Parliament Members. I was described as a fair person and I was voted in to be a tie breaker in what seemed to be a divided body at the time. I've never considered being in Parliament before and I decided to give it a shot. When I started grasping the idea of what Parliament was capable of, I was surprised on the things I was able to do in my new found position and how I was affecting the server and the players in it. During my time in Parliament, I've made motions, I've come up with neutral solutions for arguments, and I've tried my best to look on both sides of the spectrum rather than being a 'yes man' or a 'no man'. What I'm trying to say is, I've come to realize that I enjoyed being in Parliament. I enjoyed helping out the server in a way I never even considered of doing. I've enjoyed making motions that benefited the way people viewed their laws, change the way some things were, and set things in place that weren't official before. I enjoyed hearing people's complaints and finally being able to do something about it rather than not being able to change anything. So, here's my statement, I believe I am suited to be a Member of Parliament because I want to continue to clarify the laws, to continue helping out the players of Business Craft, to continue fixing issues that most didn't even realize were there, but most importantly, I want to continue to be the fair vote in Parliament that got me into the position in the first place.
What kind of laws would you vote for/against
I would vote for the laws that clarify the meaning of previous written laws and for the laws that need to be set in place to prevent loopholes and/or needed to be established to prevent future court case rulings due to unfair circumstances. I would vote against the laws that would ruin the structure of Business Craft and the laws that would potentially negatively affect the players of Business craft.

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign!~ <3

Last edited:

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Puppy Is a very neutral person and a moderate when it comes to most policy, usually very rational and open minded but can make crucial decisions without care sometimes but overall an excellent MP one of the best I’ve ever seen in parliament you’d be wise to use of your votes to support puppy in the poles.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Puppy Is a very neutral person and a moderate when it comes to most policy, usually very rational and open minded but can make crucial decisions without care sometimes but overall an excellent MP one of the best I’ve ever seen in parliament you’d be wise to use of your votes to support puppy in the poles.
Puppy's running for Polish government? :P

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
Awwwwww, krix, thanks for the honesty and the kind words that came with it! I appreciate it! <3 :D

From what I've seen you are a very kind person and you are silent in a good way. But what is your opinion on passing a bill to force parliament members to have a non official community poll before having an official parliament poll for various reasons?

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
I believe I am suited to be a Member of Parliament because I want to continue to clarify the laws
I agree that the laws can be confusing and poorly defined. Can you give an example of a law that you'd like to clarify, and how you plan to do so?
continue fixing issues that most didn't even realize were there
Clearly you've given thought to some issues that we aren't aware of. What are some of those issues?

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
Will you and how will you solve the issue of doctors being offline when a player is sick?

Currently, there is no simple solution to the problem. It needs to be thought out and discussed over. For now, I've done my best in my first term. All I ask is that you just leave it at that, and if you really want to ask me more questions , then just @ me in discord or in game.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
I agree that the laws can be confusing and poorly defined. Can you give an example of a law that you'd like to clarify, and how you plan to do so?

Clearly you've given thought to some issues that we aren't aware of. What are some of those issues?
Remember the law that I've re-written? Such as the law about initiating unwanted pvp? I clarified it by specifying how the POs should punish when given proof of an assault, but not a murder. That's an example on how I clarified the law in my first term. I'd like to continue to do so with other laws by either re-writing them or maybe make another law that fixes a loophole/misunderstanding in a previous law. My whole point is that I want to fix the law as much as I can to prevent complications in future court cases.

Some issues I've thought over were loopholes that either me or the rest of parliament have noticed. Although, I sadly can't discuss them here because I wouldn't want to give anyone any ideas. Hopefully, you understand that. Just know that I plan on attempting to fix them before anyone discovers them.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
From what I've seen you are a very kind person and you are silent in a good way. But what is your opinion on passing a bill to force parliament members to have a non official community poll before having an official parliament poll for various reasons?
Thank you for the compliment! In my opinion, I think it would be a good idea to hear what the community has to say about certain subjects. It may not change our answers, but it would be nice to let the players have their own opinions be heard in the form of a poll. It may even lead to interesting political discussions.

What is your opinion on a new hospital being built for various reasons? What do you think about a shop being built in the hospital that sells various medicines for 100-200 Krunas each for when a doctor is not online? I believe the majority of players will contact a doctor to buy cheaper medicine when they are online but this helps people when no doctors are online. What do you think of allowing the average player to become a doctor or hospital secretary and open his own pharmacy to sell medicine or treat players. How would this work? A doctor contacts a hospital secretary or higher rank and purchases a certain amount of medicine and then he takes it back to his pharmacy in the city or different towns and is able to sell them to sick players. It would be similar to brewery but has many other benefits other than role play and making money.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
1. I'm not sure of what you mean about a new hospital being built. There's already different hospitals, but if you're talking about new hospitals being built in player made cities after receiving government approval, then I'd be all for it. It would allow Doctor's to be more accessible in different areas.

2. The shops you're describing is practically the same thing as a pharmacy, but for cures. Which, I wouldn't think is a good idea. It would clash with the player distribution law. It specifically states that pharmacy products are excluded from it, so, turning cures into a pharmacy product would essentially make that law useless.

3. Currently, I don't believe doctors or HS can open up any type of pharmacy/shop because you can only sell in a government approved medical facility.

2/3 of your ideas aren't possible with the laws set in place. Your first idea however, would need government approval. Therefore, I don't believe these are good solutions as they would cause too many problems with our current laws.

@FriedPotaters