RedFr0st
Your age
16 Nearly 17 in a few months :)
Your activity on the server
37ish days
When you joined the server
8 months ish
Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
I have been in Parliament for 2 terms. My first term as a Member of Parliament and my second term the Speaker of Parliament. I am not afraid to admit that I was very slow this term with school, my social life, and other personal things that have happened during that time this current term. I will not be continuing running for Speaker if I'm given the opportunity to be an MP again. I have been on the server for a while now to know people's experiences and have made connections to know how people feel about certain ideas and aspects. On the server, I have spent the majority of the time try to talk with the community and learn what people like and dislike.
What kind of laws would you vote for/against​
I would vote for laws that seem fair and also realistic, laws that can not be abused and if I see a law that could possibly be abused I will try to edit that law. I will go against laws that make one side profitable and the other side not profiting from this law. I will also go against bills that give a certain person to much power.

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
RedFr0st your promises are vague and leave room for interpretation.
What are the current flaws that you aim to fix? How do you plan about solving problems you perceive?
How will voting for you make the server, government, and community better? What exactly do you plan to change once in office?

What do you mean by one side profiting and not the other? Let's say a bill to somehow increase a builders profits or access to profits is passed. Would you disagree with this because non builders are not profiting? Please explain your statement further on the difference between one side and the other profiting.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
What do you mean by one side profiting and not the other? Let's say a bill to somehow increase a builders profits or access to profits is passed. Would you disagree with this because non builders are not profiting? Please explain your statement further on the difference between one side and the other profiting.
What I mean by that is that if one side is getting alot of profit for example if a job is getting alot of profit from an exploit than there should be a law to change it that at least dosent make the entire economy GI straight to that one job because of money.

RedFr0st

Donator
RedFr0st your promises are vague and leave room for interpretation.
What are the current flaws that you aim to fix? How do you plan about solving problems you perceive?
How will voting for you make the server, government, and community better? What exactly do you plan to change once in office?
Currently one thing I wanna fix is how judges are being created because we currently have one, if you check the debate I have said a rough draft plan on how there could be a new way of getting a new Judge.

What I mean by that is that if one side is getting alot of profit for example if a job is getting alot of profit from an exploit than there should be a law to change it that at least dosent make the entire economy GI straight to that one job because of money.
Let's say something has been on the server for a year and people have been profiting way ahead of anyone else. Would you nerf something people have been using and enjoying or would you find another solution such as increasing other ways to make money to balance out the jobs?

RedFr0st

Donator
Let's say something has been on the server for a year and people have been profiting way ahead of anyone else. Would you nerf something people have been using and enjoying or would you find another solution such as increasing other ways to make money to balance out the jobs?
Pretty sure your talking about emerald trading and yes I would try to find at least a compromise to which both sides are sasisfied with the solution or at least as many as possible.

Pretty sure your talking about emerald trading and yes I would try to find at least a compromise to which both sides are sasisfied with the solution or at least as many as possible.
Do you mind providing some sort of idea on how you could achieve this? I'm not saying you would nerf emerald trading but if you were in the process of implementing something would you reach out to farmers/emerald traders/etc to figure out how they feel and what ideas they have when it comes to finding a means to making everyone happy? Would you support a bill making it mandatory for a parliament member to post a community bill with a poll 1-2 days before the official parliament bill is voted on? This would not necessarily force them to change their vote on a bill but to see if the community dislikes or likes the bill and if anyone has concerns with the bill. It would also hold parliament accountable if the majority of the community dislikes something and parliament votes on something bad.