Answered / Added Discord Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Removal of Discord Bans
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Discord has become the major system of communication for this Minecraft server. Everything from sharing funny images to server-changing announcements. I do not think that players should be banned from this due to its massive importance. Instead, players who have caused trouble should only be muted from all channels (still being able to view them). This lets them observe what is happening without being stuck in the dark.
- Additional Information: A special role could be made for people who do get muted.

Suggestion - Allow people to voice their issues with the server in a political channel and don't ban on their first report when a player takes an out of context statement out of multiple when everyone is also debating on the same subject. Just a suggestion not like anything like this has ever happened before. (kat bans me for telling people not to use the word privileged when other countries are starving and people are homeless but because someone reports me one time with an out of context statement when I said it wasn't directed towards people who are unable due to medical reasons and if they lived in a 2nd or 3rd world country. She also states its because I always argue but 95% of the time it is about issues on the server and in the political channel when someone else is debating me but nothing ever happens to them because they have the same views as kat.) #IDontCareWhatYouAreAboutToTellMe
P.S Even if I was in the wrong (in your opinion) it was my first "discord report" that I have seen on the forum and according to kat people have complained in the past but in the past I have never made a remark like the one I was reported for or even warned that people were reporting me. Also I don't care about being unbanned I just want people to know the full story on why I got banned and probably why A1phaSniper made this suggestion because I doubt anyone else is banned.

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Suggestion - Allow people to voice their issues with the server in a political channel and don't ban on their first report when a player takes an out of context statement out of multiple when everyone is also debating on the same subject. Just a suggestion not like anything like this has ever happened before. (kat bans me for telling people not to use the word privileged when other countries are starving and people are homeless but because someone reports me one time with an out of context statement when I said it wasn't directed towards people who are unable due to medical reasons and if they lived in a 2nd or 3rd world country. She also states its because I always argue but 95% of the time it is about issues on the server and in the political channel when someone else is debating me but nothing ever happens to them because they have the same views as kat.) #IDontCareWhatYouAreAboutToTellMe
P.S Even if I was in the wrong (in your opinion) it was my first "discord report" that I have seen on the forum and according to kat people have complained in the past but in the past I have never made a remark like the one I was reported for or even warned that people were reporting me. Also I don't care about being unbanned I just want people to know the full story on why I got banned and probably why A1phaSniper made this suggestion because I doubt anyone else is banned.
You said poor people are too lazy to get a job to break out of the poverty they’re in...

You said poor people are too lazy to get a job to break out of the poverty they’re in...
I'll stand by that statement when I said it wasn't directed towards people who are medically disadvantaged or if they live in a 2nd/3rd world country. The problem is when someone takes it out of context for the sole purpose of trying to get me banned. William_CTO stated himself after he got arrested for attacking me that I should be banned and after that it's obvious he tries his hardest to do this. What happens when DoA abuses and arrests me? It's my fault according to multiple admins. What happens when me and you debate server issues multiple times without disrespecting each other but disagree with each others views? I am the only person arguing and I am a horrible person according to the admins. I will get in trouble because this is not the right place to talk about this but me and A1phaSniper have similar views on this issue of players insulting me and acting like I am breaking rules for having my own opinion. I feel it was unfair to leave out the entire picture and for Kat to blindly punish me for my FIRST report on anything of this nature. Yes I have "argued" in the past but every single time it has something to do with the servers politics. According to Kat I was banned for voicing my own opinion in the past and people secretly reporting me without my knowledge of it being a rule issue. First off that is bigotry and I don't understand how Kat can allow people to report me when I am not breaking rules but also hide the reports and tell me I was banned because of them building up. Now to go into depth on the statement I made about poor people being lazy I still believe this is true in the sense that people in a 1st world country have access to multiple types of homeless shelters/libraries/food aid/etc. You can take it out of context all you want by pretending I am talking about people who live in bad countries or have some sort of medical disadvantage. You can even donate blood plasma in about every single 1st world country which will pay for multiple things to help you get out of "poverty" and there are multiple jobs systems in the USA to help you get a job and find housing. You are completely blind to the fact that I stated I came from poverty and feel anyone in my situation can achieve something if they are not lazy. You can pretend I was banned for that statement alone or you can tell everyone I was banned because multiple people have disagreed with my previous SERVER politics and people report me because they think I am annoying for stating SERVER issues in a POLITICAL channel. Just admit most people disagree with my server politics and Kat banned me for the sole purpose of making people happy that I will not express my opinion anymore.

1 report = discord ban because I am annoying according to Kat. No this is not relevant to his suggestion but me and A1phaSniper have discussed how it is not fair how people treat me and why I ultimately got banned on discord.
Bigotry - intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself. Kat admitted to banning me not for that statement alone but for the past debates on issues with other players but nobody tells those players anything.

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
1 report = discord ban because I am annoying according to Kat. No this is not relevant to his suggestion but me and A1phaSniper have discussed how it is not fair how people treat me and why I ultimately got banned on discord.
Bigotry - intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself. Kat admitted to banning me not for that statement alone but for the past debates on issues with other players but nobody tells those players anything.
your annoying to way more people than Katt. I personally think your punishments you’ve recurved are just because you have gone against authority multiple times and sometimes try to be a nuisance just so you can complain after your punished.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Removal of Discord Bans
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Discord has become the major system of communication for this Minecraft server. Everything from sharing funny images to server-changing announcements. I do not think that players should be banned from this due to its massive importance. Instead, players who have caused trouble should only be muted from all channels (still being able to view them). This lets them observe what is happening without being stuck in the dark.
- Additional Information: A special role could be made for people who do get muted.
And as to the suggestion; I like the idea, but I’d only support it if the players could not speak/react in discord, and can only see essential channels such as announcements, rules, business advertisements, selling/buying, the debate channel, ect., anything that’s more of a social channel, such as general, the other political channels, VC, ect. Should be unviewable

Wow, so three elections you’ve been elected by unfair methods? Very interesting!

I'll stand by that statement when I said it wasn't directed towards people who are medically disadvantaged or if they live in a 2nd/3rd world country. The problem is when someone takes it out of context for the sole purpose of trying to get me banned. William_CTO stated himself after he got arrested for attacking me that I should be banned and after that it's obvious he tries his hardest to do this. What happens when DoA abuses and arrests me? It's my fault according to multiple admins. What happens when me and you debate server issues multiple times without disrespecting each other but disagree with each others views? I am the only person arguing and I am a horrible person according to the admins. I will get in trouble because this is not the right place to talk about this but me and A1phaSniper have similar views on this issue of players insulting me and acting like I am breaking rules for having my own opinion. I feel it was unfair to leave out the entire picture and for Kat to blindly punish me for my FIRST report on anything of this nature. Yes I have "argued" in the past but every single time it has something to do with the servers politics. According to Kat I was banned for voicing my own opinion in the past and people secretly reporting me without my knowledge of it being a rule issue. First off that is bigotry and I don't understand how Kat can allow people to report me when I am not breaking rules but also hide the reports and tell me I was banned because of them building up. Now to go into depth on the statement I made about poor people being lazy I still believe this is true in the sense that people in a 1st world country have access to multiple types of homeless shelters/libraries/food aid/etc. You can take it out of context all you want by pretending I am talking about people who live in bad countries or have some sort of medical disadvantage. You can even donate blood plasma in about every single 1st world country which will pay for multiple things to help you get out of "poverty" and there are multiple jobs systems in the USA to help you get a job and find housing. You are completely blind to the fact that I stated I came from poverty and feel anyone in my situation can achieve something if they are not lazy. You can pretend I was banned for that statement alone or you can tell everyone I was banned because multiple people have disagreed with my previous SERVER politics and people report me because they think I am annoying for stating SERVER issues in a POLITICAL channel. Just admit most people disagree with my server politics and Kat banned me for the sole purpose of making people happy that I will not express my opinion anymore.

your annoying to way more people than Katt. I personally think your punishments you’ve recurved are just because you have gone against authority multiple times and sometimes try to be a nuisance just so you can complain after your punished.
Do people believe I am annoying for debating server issues and opening multiple lawsuits for various reasons? I believe these are the main reasons I was banned and why people call me annoying. Katt specifically said I was not banned just for the statement but because "multiple players reported" me for separate issues but I don't see any reason behind the reports other than them disagreeing with how I debate. I do not insult people ever or bring up controversial topics that have to do with the real world. I admit I made a controversial statement that not everyone agrees with but it was not the only reason for my ban which is what I find amazing. Can me and you not have a peaceful debate in the political discussion without someone reporting me because I have a different opinion? We might not have the same mentality towards something but we aren't insulting each other or breaking rules or purposely annoying someone. The people who report me and Katt as well are breaking the bigotry rule as I do not break any rules other than typing a lot and giving my opinion. You have made multiple statements but did it result in you getting permanently banned from the discord or server? So was I banned for being annoying in the past and this was the last straw? Or was I banned solely for stating something that was controversial? If it's the first option then you should be ashamed for banning someone for giving out their own opinions which in fact do not hurt anyone mentally or physically. Can anyone provide proof of me purposely annoying them or stating something other than the single report on me that was taken out of context? Flood the report section with all of the times I have purposely said something that has broken the rules because I doubt you can find anything other than the one William_CTO posted.

Overall I am done discussing the issue that will never be fixed. Ultimately this suggestion wont fix the underlining issue of someone getting banned for expressing their opinion on server issues but messing up one time by bring up real life issues.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Do people believe I am annoying for debating server issues and opening multiple lawsuits for various reasons? I believe these are the main reasons I was banned and why people call me annoying. Katt specifically said I was not banned just for the statement but because "multiple players reported" me for separate issues but I don't see any reason behind the reports other than them disagreeing with how I debate. I do not insult people ever or bring up controversial topics that have to do with the real world. I admit I made a controversial statement that not everyone agrees with but it was not the only reason for my ban which is what I find amazing. Can me and you not have a peaceful debate in the political discussion without someone reporting me because I have a different opinion? We might not have the same mentality towards something but we aren't insulting each other or breaking rules or purposely annoying someone. The people who report me and Katt as well are breaking the bigotry rule as I do not break any rules other than typing a lot and giving my opinion. You have made multiple statements but did it result in you getting permanently banned from the discord or server? So was I banned for being annoying in the past and this was the last straw? Or was I banned solely for stating something that was controversial? If it's the first option then you should be ashamed for banning someone for giving out their own opinions which in fact do not hurt anyone mentally or physically. Can anyone provide proof of me purposely annoying them or stating something other than the single report on me that was taken out of context? Flood the report section with all of the times I have purposely said something that has broken the rules because I doubt you can find anything other than the one William_CTO posted.
Soooo you started the conversation on the controversial topic of how to get out of poverty. You also call many different sections of the Government corrupt, which is insulting to those who are a part of those sections of government. To add to what you’ve said, I do say a lot of things, most are in a joking/playful manner, however the one time I said something that I really shouldn’t have, I reported myself to staff directly, something you would never do from what I know of your personality.

Soooo you started the conversation on the controversial topic of how to get out of poverty. You also call many different sections of the Government corrupt, which is insulting to those who are a part of those sections of government. To add to what you’ve said, I do say a lot of things, most are in a joking/playful manner, however the one time I said something that I really shouldn’t have, I reported myself to staff directly, something you would never do from what I know of your personality.
Yes these things are very funny and playful. Government is corrupt and I have been reported for the exact reason. It's not against the rules. Please provide proof of me doing things bad enough for me to be permanently banned from discord.2019-04-01_00.56.12.png aee.png 1554611910918.jpg

William_CTO warned for sexual harassment and has account shared but nothing happens to him. He also purposely reported me to get me banned after he got arrested. Don't get mad when I call you out :puppetloaf:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Yes these things are very funny and playful. Government is corrupt and I have been reported for the exact reason. It's not against the rules. Please provide proof of me doing things bad enough for me to be permanently banned from discord.View attachment 2860 View attachment 2861 View attachment 2862
Hm, wow, the only “evidence” you have against me which by this point everyone’s seen and either knows the first one was to a conversation on gang violence/home invasion (which for soooome reason you made sure not to get any previous messages), and the second which I’ve formally apologized and reported myself to several senior staff before you even reported me; the same shit you throw in every single conversation to try to hurt me. Well, anyway, here’s your “evidence” as to why staff were in the right to ban you from the discord: upload_2019-4-15_11-37-12.jpeg

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
If someone crossed the line, they don't deserve to be a part of the discord channel in any capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.