Answered / Added Mrcrayfish mods!

I don’t think that this server allows mods but for the sake of telling this is endless.

So if you got forge mod installed for 1.12.2 theses mods are freaking awesome!

upload_2019-5-5_15-59-58.jpeg

He has a furniture, vehicle, device, and gun mod that fully fits the game! Go to mrcrayfish.com for more!

This mod was created on a quality program!

I really think that this mod would really spice up business craft at 100%

“I have this mod”

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
The server has discussed a few of these features before. Previously, we had a furniture plugin that caused major lag on the server that, unfortunately, we had to remove. Regarding the vehicles and guns, administration have been discussing these topics. I want to point out that you seem to be pushing for players to get this mod and not the server itself.

The server has discussed a few of these features before. Previously, we had a furniture plugin that caused major lag on the server that, unfortunately, we had to remove. Regarding the vehicles and guns, administration have been discussing these topics. I want to point out that you seem to be pushing for players to get this mod and not the server itself.
Oh I was just saying that this server would do good with those mods I don’t make this a priority

Oh I was just saying that this server would do good with those mods I don’t make this a priority

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
I'm gonna get a bit tech geeky here, so bear with me.

So from a server standpoint, it's not that mods "Aren't allowed." In order for mods to work, the server would:

a. Have to change its core (which is like an operating system) to one that supports mods, which would disable many of the plugins

b. Require all players to join with a custom client. The reality is, not many players will want to download a custom client just to have furniture.

Hope this helped provide some clarity.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Hello! Is this Mod also made available in a resource pack? If so I think the server has a higher chance of implementing it. Of course @Codes320 does make a valid point when saying:
b. Require all players to join with a custom client. The reality is, not many players will want to download a custom client just to have furniture.
Even though a resource pack is not a custom client, you would still need to accept the resource pack and there could be some technical difficulties with that. However I believe the worst that could happen is the resource pack getting denied, which can easily be resolved by removing the server from your Minecraft Server List, re adding it but with the Resource Pack Option enabled. Best of all resource packs generally don't interfere with plugins or the core of the server, in this case I believe it is Spigot.

In the case this Mod is not available in the form of a resource pack, perhaps you could find a similar mod which does have a resource pack form! Nevertheless, it would be interesting to see something like this mod implemented on this server.

We
Hello! Is this Mod also made available in a resource pack? If so I think the server has a higher chance of implementing it. Of course @Codes320 does make a valid point when saying:

Even though a resource pack is not a custom client, you would still need to accept the resource pack and there could be some technical difficulties with that. However I believe the worst that could happen is the resource pack getting denied, which can easily be resolved by removing the server from your Minecraft Server List, re adding it but with the Resource Pack Option enabled. Best of all resource packs generally don't interfere with plugins or the core of the server, in this case I believe it is Spigot.

In the case this Mod is not available in the form of a resource pack, perhaps you could find a similar mod which does have a resource pack form! Nevertheless, it would be interesting to see something like this mod implemented on this server.
Well I understand completely, I don't know if the mod comes with a pack of not, I will make sure to ask him.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
These are client mods and would require every single player to download them with forge.