My Departure and Will

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
For the few years I've played BusinessCraft, I've always been harassed, abused, or unfairly punished by many anonymous people and entities even from all the good I've tried doing - Donating 100s trying to keep the place running, starting poverty assistance programs, funded park programs, and more. This harassment partially has to do with my personal opinion on things such as corruption and unfairness but still has hurt me for over 2 years too long. Due to all of this, I am departing permanently from BusinessCraft. I will still be available for chat on discord but actual BusinessCraft is no longer going to be part of my life, at least for a while. If you have anything to say to me before I go, feel free to comment.

I, Olefante, hereby give my inventory, chested and stored goods, vault, and all tangible goods in my ownership to my eternally by-my-side friend, @A1phaSniper .

I, Olefante, hereby give my balance to The Government for only to be utilized for events or program donations.

My companies will also be either given ownership to the chairman or given to @DerpGaming20_YT .

Thanks to all the people who have assisted me through this journey and for a little while, glorious server. I give my fair share of thanks to my friends for helping me out, and everyone else for changing BusinessCraft, and making it the best it can be!

-Sincerely, Olefante.

Last edited:
This harassment partially has to do with my personal opinion on things such as corruption and unfairness but still has hurt me for over 2 years too long.
Sadly this is true, people would rather shut their eyes when someone brings up issues and become vindictive towards them for following rules, opening lawsuits, and sharing their opinion. #NotADemocracy

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
For the few years I've played BusinessCraft, I've always been harassed, abused, or unfairly punished by many anonymous people and entities even from all the good I've tried doing - Donating 100s trying to keep the place running, starting poverty assistance programs, funded park programs, and more. This harassment partially has to do with my personal opinion on things such as corruption and unfairness but still has hurt me for over 2 years too long. Due to all of this, I am departing permanently from BusinessCraft. I will still be available for chat on discord but actual BusinessCraft is no longer going to be part of my life. If you have anything to say to me before I go, feel free to comment.

I, Olefante, hereby give my inventory, chested and stored goods, vault, and all tangible goods in my ownership to my eternally by-my-side friend, @A1phaSniper .

I, Olefante, hereby give my balance to The Government for only to be utilized for events or program donations.

My companies will also be either given ownership to the chairman or given to @DerpGaming20_YT .

Thanks to all the people who have assisted me through this journey and for a little while, glorious server. I give my fair share of thanks to my friends for helping me out, and everyone else for changing BusinessCraft, and making it the best it can be!

-Sincerely, Olefante.
Ole... You are an amazing and talented person. You would always be expressing your opinion and I think BC as a whole needs to value opinions more. You are never afraid in expressing your beliefs and I admire that. I really wish for the best in your future and always know that I am here for you. God bless and all the best.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Ole... You are an amazing and talented person. You would always be expressing your opinion and I think BC as a whole needs to value opinions more. You are never afraid in expressing your beliefs and I admire that. I really wish for the best in your future and always know that I am here for you. God bless and all the best.

Thanks.