Nice to meet you!

MapleMabari

Citizen
Hello everyone!
Since I've been enjoying the server quite a lot in the past week I thought it was about time I made an introduction here; at least, I believe it's the polite thing to do before I start posting all around the forums ;)

You may call me Maple; I have a very boring life (that I enjoy very much this way) so it'll be hard to come up with interesting trivia about myself.

I suppose I would describe myself as a dad joke connaisseur, bad puns enthusiast and overall lover of all things stupid and funny. I would recommend you take everything I say with a grain of salt as I am prone to silly jokes and deadpan humour ;)

Other impressive trivia about this stunning individual may include the fact I collect dolls, enjoy reading about the paranormal despite being utterly creeped out by it all, my favorite color is red and am the happy slave to one guinea pig and one dog. My use of old time smileys such as ":)" or "xD" may also make you cringe, so please be warned I am an embarrassment to the youngsters around me ;)

That said, I wish to go back to avoiding my job duties by wasting time on Minecraft, so nice to meet you all, see you on the server!