supersuperking Election info (June 2019)

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
I, supersuperking, am running for MP this June. My current play time is 8 days and 1 hour and I joined the server 2 months ago.

I am well suited for parliament because I sincerely work towards doing what is best for others and not just myself. Personally, I have shown that I can grow and change and I have an insatiable appetite for facts and learning about new topics. These inherent traits will enable me to get things done in the community for the whole of the community while providing a fresh perspective with this being my first time running for parliament.

As MP I would look to create a more realistic environment in terms of economy but maintain an enjoyable server such that it still remains a fun game, not becoming intensely competitive, so players want to keep coming back. Some of the changes that might be brought up would be changing jobs so that new players with low experience could not soak up jobs that need more knowledge, eg "tour guide". Another change that might be beneficial to implement would be reducing the trading of emeralds and therefore weakening the effect they have on the economy while adding to the general flow of cash in the economy. I would also like to see the development of more public transportation like an increase in buses or perhaps even trains !

If you have anything that you would like to see come to business craft please reply below and your ideas may come to the game!

---Thank you for your time.
supersuperking :)

Last edited:

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
I will start with the 2nd question first if emeralds are not as big a part of the economy it will make the game more realistic and the natural flow that comes with jobs, buyers, and sellers, etc
as for the first question you could put playtime requirements on the certain jobs that would be better suited for older player eg: tour guide
--supersuperking

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
Removing emerald trading inherently subtracts from the cash flow. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but could you be more specific on how you'll add to the cash flow?
You've only mentioned Tour Guide as a job that needs to be changed. Are there other jobs that require fixing/changing?

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
to add cash flow to the game you could increase the price for other goods to make up fro emerald trading but also consider the fact that the economy is strong enough to work with out emerald trading
I thing that mostly just tour guides need fixing I do not see any other jobs that are hurt by new players with low experience as much
--supersuperking

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
to add cash flow to the game you could increase the price for other goods to make up fro emerald trading but also consider the fact that the economy is strong enough to work with out emerald trading
I thing that mostly just tour guides need fixing I do not see any other jobs that are hurt by new players with low experience as much
--supersuperking
if you say that there's other jobs need be fixed and what you plan doing first if you become a parliament member how this going to effect the economy be more specific

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
if you say that there's other jobs need be fixed and what you plan doing first if you become a parliament member how this going to effect the economy be more specific
well with the lack of easy cash that comes from emeralds it would be a more work driven economy this adds more normal flow if it is work creating wealth not a exploit rather then a one trip way to get really rich

I feel that both tour guides and doctors may need some fixing both jobs suffer from the "new player soak"
hope this answers your questions please feel free to reply if it does not

--supersuperking

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
--supersuperking

Price hike would cripple not just the economy but the newcomers also

That is why emeralds dropped from 20 to 14 in hopes for a domino effect to other materials and also cuz its Overpowered.

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
Price hike would cripple not just the economy but the newcomers also

That is why emeralds dropped from 20 to 14 in hopes for a domino effect to other materials and also cuz its Overpowered.
I was saying that in responds to a further drop in emerald price you could increase the price of other goods to make up for lost cash flow not that you have to increase prices just a option
--supersuperking

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I was saying that in responds to a further drop in emerald price you could increase the price of other goods to make up for lost cash flow not that you have to increase prices just a option
the point of the emerald price drop was to make money gain more difficult and the economy more diverse than it has been these past 6-8 months. New players are not supposed to get rich quick and easy, me and many others worked our asses off to get tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of krunas over months of hard work and labor, then we have players who join and in a day they have over 10,000kr due to the emerald trade.
So my question is, how exactly will dumping more money into the economy fix/benefit the economy?

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
the point of the emerald price drop was to make money gain more difficult and the economy more diverse than it has been these past 6-8 months. New players are not supposed to get rich quick and easy, me and many others worked our asses off to get tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of krunas over months of hard work and labor, then we have players who join and in a day they have over 10,000kr due to the emerald trade.
So my question is, how exactly will dumping more money into the economy fix/benefit the economy?
getting rid of emeralds as a main source of income and making work based items take their
place could work
--supersuperking

Last edited:

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
could you please explain further to how this is beneficial for the economy?
there would be no get rich quick rather than a I have to work to get rich and companies would have to pick up more workers for this which all in all would increase cash flow in the economy but maybe also changes to jobs could help brig any gaps
--supersuperking