Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Editing On Doctor

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): So i love being a doctor but the thing is, that doctors must help patients even if they are busy so is sometimes get mad because i have to warp to the hospital when i have reached a far place you need to give them the permission like the staff do, /back so we can get back to our previous place so we can continue what we were doing

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information

Thank You For Sparing Time And Reading This <3 :D

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
''I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.'' - Hippocratic oath of a doctor

I'll leave that quote above :D
It is an oath of a real doctor in the world but i dont know if that includes ingame

LuisGRK

Citizen
I agree with you, but I think that instead of allowing doctors to have more than one job we should make them get payed more, so that they dont need to look for secondary jobs that distract them from doing their labour.
Pd: Last time I healed someone I got lost trying to get back to the place I was before xd

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
ye
I agree with you, but I think that instead of allowing doctors to have more than one job we should make them get payed more, so that they dont need to look for secondary jobs that distract them from doing their labour.
Pd: Last time I healed someone I got lost trying to get back to the place I was before xd
a but we also have stuff to do not only being a doctor so wee need to have /back so we can continue what we were doing

awhni

Citizen
ye

a but we also have stuff to do not only being a doctor so wee need to have /back so we can continue what we were doing
Doctors might use it to warp back even if they didn't treat a patient. They could easily use it for the wrong reason

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Kasley, I think it's important to consider the fact that the current system is rarely abused where doctors warp to the hospital.

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5
Thank you for your suggestion however we will not be implementing it at this time as this can be easily abused. The job is an exam job so all new players can easily get the job. Plus, there are other departments that would then want access to this. Also, this will reduce the amount players spend on using public transport