Hiring Volunteers to build “Gidation Tower”

I am looking for volunteers to help build my tower, who ever wants to help you can get a discount on renting one of my available spaces!

E031F130-66DD-4868-9659-918B11DBAB3D.jpeg This is the blue print for the tower if you need a better idea of what it looks like.

Contact me in game: /mail send GidationBoy (message) or on this thread for information or questions!

Hello, my name is IAintPopcorn. I am new to the town and would enjoy to receive this job offer. My discord is
IAintPopcorn#4790 and I am ecstatic to show you my builds.

Hello IAintPopcorn, I would love to hire you soon, I don't have a discord account yet but I would still hire you. I am currently buzzy but I will surely get back to you soon,

GidationBoy

TripleA

Citizen
I can help! I am very good with designing buildings and constructing them! By step dad is a construction builder and he has told me a lot about this! I have about 20 designing apps so I think I am qualified! I also designed my house that my mom lives in!

TripleA

Citizen
Hello IAintPopcorn, I would love to hire you soon, I don't have a discord account yet but I would still hire you. I am currently buzzy but I will surely get back to you soon,

GidationBoy
I can help! I am very good with designing buildings and constructing them! By step dad is a construction builder and he has told me a lot about this! I have about 20 designing apps so I think I am qualified! I also designed my house that my mom lives in!

That is awesome TripleA! I would love to hire you! Send me a mail in game, or on here. tysm
GidationBoy

TripleA

Citizen
That is awesome TripleA! I would love to hire you! Send me a mail in game, or on here. tysm
GidationBoy
Hey! Sorry. I didn't see that you replied until just now! I would love to meet you sometime tomorrow! Message me on Discord or ingame if we are both there! I will promise to see it right away!