Jaynormous's Election Post (August 2019)

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
Your username: Jaynormous

Your age: 14

on the 11th of april this year I joined the server, I started out as pretty much a nobody that no one knew. Since then I have now been on the server for 3 months and I am now a police officer and I am now a Moderator , I have become Well Known and I hope people are now looking up to me

as you already know, I joined the server on the 11th of april 2019 and I am very glad I did because I know that if I didn't I would still be playing roblox having no true friends and feeling depressed. Before I joined I was looking around for good servers that suited me it did take me awhile to find this server but when I finally found this server, the first time I logged in I was blown away. this server suits me very well, I think it was pretty much made for me.

I think I am suited to be a Member of Parliament as I love helping with as much as I can and I know what's going on in the server, I am already a Moderator so i am always helping out players that are in need of help. I am also a Police officer so I understand the laws as this is a big part of my job and I help Enforce them. I try to make new players feel welcome on this server as people made me feel welcome when I first joined. If I do become an MP I would like to reduce the crime rate by making the punishments more harsh. I would also like to help new players get a better start this is also why I became a tour guide for a while.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
1st off, good luck dude!

2nd, "I would also like to help new players get a better start" that's great and all, but it's pretty vague, do you mind explaining on how you would achieve this goal?

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
1st off, good luck dude!

2nd, "I would also like to help new players get a better start" that's great and all, but it's pretty vague, do you mind explaining on how you would achieve this goal?
Ty Bang

In answer to your question I would make more laws that would help newer players on the server.
that is my goal