Lawsuit: Dismissed LouderLeo vs NetPex

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouderLeo

Citizen
On January 23, 2020, a player named NetPex contacted me and asked if I could make an advertisement banner for his company, which I agreed to. He told me the name of the company, sent me the logos, and on February 24th I sent him the first sketch of the banner. I also offered to upgrade his old logo and create a new one. He agreed my offer.

I finished work on January 26th and sent all the files to him. Since I was banned on a server at the time, he said he would use the logo and pay me later. I agreed that bcs for me, client is first and most important.

We agreed on the price. 2.5K for logo and 2.5K for banner.

After that, he always tried to avoid me and not pay the money. Also we had different time zone so it's difficult to be on when he is on too. But I tried to join server at late night to meet NetPex. Of course he was still trying to evade me, but finally I found him about 15-20 days ago and he payed me only 2500kr and said that he will pay 2500kr later. But of course it was a lie. When I met him again he said that he was going to borrow money from someone to pay my money. Of course it was lie again.

He had exactly three months to pay me. But he only paid half.

Today (09/03/20) When I asked for money again, he blocked me.

I need my money and compensation.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rEqqs94JyNEsm9AiFoHZrvpfmcXsudQc

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
@NetPex is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @NetPex , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge _Info_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

@LouderLeo Could you please attach the files provided in the google doc into this thread, in its own reply. I would like the files to be readily available to the court.

NetPex

Justin
Department of Internal Development
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
PropertyInspector
Your honor, by the plaintiff's words "you have one more day" then I told my friend to pay Him the left over 3k, when leo came on as I have been in town all day then he started to further pester me so I blocked him as the matter was about to end,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308-170351_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308-170351_Discord.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20200308-170011_Discord~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308-170011_Discord~2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200308-170043_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308-170043_Discord.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 13

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
@NetPex I can see why the plaintiff would open a court case considering you blocked him when you still had a deal open.

@LouderLeo I will leave this case open until the balance is paid in order to save the trouble of opening another case in the event where the balance is left unpaid.

LouderLeo

Citizen
Can administration pay me from his account? I think he blocked me again or delete me from
friends in Discord, so Can I get my money pls?

Attachments

• 9ECF07EC-017D-4A03-9E5D-17EE93897603.png
    9ECF07EC-017D-4A03-9E5D-17EE93897603.png
    403.9 KB · Views: 10

NetPex

Justin
Department of Internal Development
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
PropertyInspector
Leo you/they can not as the funds are in banknotes...

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
@NetPex get the balance owed to the plaintiff out of banknotes and pay them. Or unblock the plaintiff and arrange for somewhere for the plaintiff to have a chest marked with their name and /cmodify them onto the chest so they can receive the payment.

Paying someone the money you owe them should not be an issue since the money is supposedly there.

You have 24 hours.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Settle outside of court. Dismissing case.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Status
Not open for further replies.