LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
OI
aight so basically im bored af and have absolutely nothing to do, aaand on top of that ever since the fight about T-mall last night i've been depressed af and I wanna die too! :D

Oh yeah and I also accidentally clicked the taxi driver sign earlier (while btw no TD's and only 1 PO were online) so if you still feel its relevant by all means fine me, but for some reason I took that very seriously and now I feel like shit SO im takin a break

Knowing me I'll probably be back in like... 2 minutes, but NO im takin a break dawg 1 month max

I would preferably like to keep all my shit but if i cant,
I want my money to be split as evenly as possible between Riley, Slime, and Georgia
I want my Mall (AND ALL THE SHOPS) and house in troutman to go to 37
I want my shop in Astro Mall to be vaulted,
I want my plot in Westridge to go to Tree60NoScope because of how much money he's put into a city he doesn't make shit from
And I want my plot in OCC to go to slime.
As for my Wild region, I wanna keep it no matter what.
cya, and remember,

Buy my baguettes U w U

Last edited:

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Awwwww lobster it’s gonna be a long ass month! You better not leave for good cause if you do imma kick ur ass bro❤️ Keep it chill my crustacean friend✌️

Riley

Citizen
Donator
We'll miss you dude. You're one of the last #2017Gang members :(
We'll be waiting for your return :D don't disappoint me or I'll kill you in the nicest way possible <3
(Remember, my DMs are always open if you want to talk about mental health and stuff like that)

Last edited:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
Lobster you will be missed

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Bro, just stay safe and keep your head up. Also, make sure you go outside and get some sun to keep your energy up.
U better come back tho so everyone can confuse u and Lobstair
See ya

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
PLS COME BACK SOON i know you will :)) you'll be missed while on your break and I hope you come back whenever you're ready :) I've known you for like almost 5 years or so now (that's crazy), thanks for being a good friend! Enjoy your break

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
PLS COME BACK SOON i know you will :)) you'll be missed while on your break and I hope you come back whenever you're ready :) I've known you for like almost 5 years or so now (that's crazy), thanks for being a good friend! Enjoy your break
pretty sure it was more like 3 years but aight that works lmao ty i promise i'll be bacc soon UwU