Georgialover13's Election Post- June 2020

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Hi, y'all! I’m Georgia, I’m 18 years old and this is my post running for member parliament in the June election.

I have been on the server for just over 3 months and my playtime is 34 days and 8 hours(yeah i know that’s a lot lol) :D I’m very active on the server and on Discord, and while I know I haven't been on the server for as long as the other candidates, I believe I can bring a lot to the table. I am currently an EM on the server and working for the DoA is one of the most rewarding jobs ever. And I’m not afraid to speak my mind to get things done! I will also do my best to keep the gov on track and address player concerns and what they would like to see made into bills in a timely fashion.

If I became an MP, here’s a few things that I would do:
Department Procedures: I will listen to each department and help refine rules and procedures that will help each department run smoother.
Animal Abuse Laws: There are animals not included in these/this law, such as turtles and bees, and situations regarding other animals that need clarification.

Adding guns to the server: While I am neutral about adding guns to the server, and while yes this is a server suggestion, there would have to be rules put in place regarding them. For example, adding background checks and permits handled by the DoJ. If you don’t pass the background check, an example being you have a certain amount of cases of murder and unwanted PVP, then you aren’t permitted to have a gun. This also means that there would have to be discussions with PO’s and the sergeant and possibly new procedures put in place within the DoJ regarding jailing people who use guns for murder or unconsented PVP.

I want to make sure players’ voices are heard and that the bills put in place are ones that are not only going to further the server but also continue to make the server enjoyable for all. I thank y'all so much for taking the time to read my election post and I hope y’all think I would be a good fit for Parliament. Have a great day and remember: Y’all are all loved and supported no matter what! <3 If you have any questions or comments feel free to reply to this post and ask :D

All the love,
Georgia :D

Last edited:

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Hello Candidate! I hope you don't mind if i share some thoughts regarding your campaign proposals.

If I became an MP, here’s a few things that I would do:
Department Procedures: I will listen to each department and help refine rules and procedures that will help each department run smoother.

I think for something like this, the utilization of the cabinet-parliament chat and more communication/dialog between the two would be just as beneficial as what your proposing.

Animal Abuse Laws: There are animals not included in these/this law, such as turtles and bees, and situations regarding other animals that need clarification.

I think this is fine, but I was wondering on how you felt on people breeding alot of animals, and leaving them all around the city?

Adding guns to the server: While I am neutral about adding guns to the server, and while yes this is a server suggestion, there would have to be rules put in place regarding them. For example, adding background checks and permits handled by the DoJ. If you don’t pass the background check, an example being you have a certain amount of cases of murder and unwanted PVP, then you aren’t permitted to have a gun. This also means that there would have to be discussions with PO’s and the sergeant and possibly new procedures put in place within the DoJ regarding jailing people who use guns for murder or unconsented PVP.

I think a proposal like this should be presented when it becomes a feature on the server down the line. I appreciate that you wanted to look out for the RP aspect for the server to make it more interesting.

Sorry for the "lengthy" post to your campaign, Thank You in advance if you choose to reply, and I wish you luck for your campaign.

MsGeorgia

Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
I think this is fine, but I was wondering on how you felt on people breeding alot of animals, and leaving them all around the city?
Hey real! So as an EM, having players leave animals around the city is tedious. I understand that some, not a lot that i have had contact with but i know there have been a few players, that didn't have an apartment or any place to put their animals. I think for the players that do have an apartment or house to put their pets in before they log off, it is sad to see their animal get abandoned. For those few players that didn't have homes, i understand that they did not have anywhere to put their animals but i think there needs to be a process where if a player doesn't have a house or apartment they can have a designated place to keep them. Again, i haven't seen it often but i have seen it happen before.
When it comes to mass breeding, i have seen too many players mass breed dogs and cats and not only does it cause immense lag around the area, it isn't fair to the animals. I believe there needs to be stricter punishments for those who decide to ignore the animal abuse laws because too often players dont really care much about breaking them since the punishments arent very harsh. I know some people disagree with these opinions but i appreciate you for replying and asking me questions about my post and giving your thoughts on what i have said!