Banner #2

a79WBaH.png

Banner #3

pCFdE56.png

Banner #4

nsoqQZf.png

Banner #5
[WINNER]

As some of you may know, we have been using this banner which sort of looks like an already existing flag from a Scandinavian country:
0GffQ8J.png

Well, It's time for a change!
I'm proud to announce that we are organizing a design contest for the new BusinessCraft Flag/Banner. Let your creative spirit shine!

How to enter the competition:

1. Design a banner you think would be the best design for our new official banner/flag.
    • Each player can put up 1-3 banner designs.
    • I recommend not using too many colors and trying to design a banner that would look good as a nation's flag!
    • You can use this website to design the banners.
  2. Post an image of it in the comments.
BusinessCraft Rules & Laws apply; no plagiarism or inappropriate banners are allowed.

Dates & Selection Process:

• July 5th - July 15th: Anyone can share their banner designs and enter the competition
  • July 15th - July 17th: Selection process #1 --> The Government discusses the best banners and chooses the top 5
  • July 17th - July 20th: Selection process #2 --> An open poll on this thread where the community chooses one of the top 5 selected banners. The winning banner will become the official BusinessCraft flag.

Prizes:
The winning banner will earn the designer 10,000 Krunas, and 1 Epic, Mega & Ultra Crate.
The other 4 runner-ups will earn their designers 3,000 Krunas.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Nay! The Businesscraft flag is a symbol of this server! Did America change their flag when it became inconvenient? I say we sue that Scandinavian country!

Last edited: