Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Username: DerpGaming20_YT
Title of bill: Consultant Clause
Why you are against/in favor of the bill:
I disagree with, and feel the Consultant Clause should be removed for the following reasons:
- If someone has an issue with a player, there is no need to bring others into it unless they are staff.
- If a government employee makes a mistake, them not being confronted by the player who noticed it lessens the chances of them learning what was don’t wrong and thus lowers the chances of them changing how they do things.
- players in the same government department/position tend to favor more towards their co-workers, meaning that they will likely not see whatever the issue at hand may be, hence, once again, lowering the chance of change in ones routine.

Additional Information: This bill is adding a layer of protection to government employees who may not do their jobs properly, which not only cripples the server, but also the departments in which the employees work.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
I sign on. This law does not make sense legally. Either the second opinion offers no value or it offers unequal power. Even if the second opinion has no value attached to it, then what is the purpose?

If it does have value (which I'm told it doesn't) then you have people at the same level of power overseeing each other versus having people higher up in the department watching over. If a situation were to arise, how would it play out? Would you have two people at the same level of power overruling each other? Or would you have two people at the same level of power confirming each other's corruption?

And if there was a case that was to arise from government screwup of policy. Then how would this bill play out? If there's no value, then what's the point of this in court? Would the court give it value after a case is played out via precedent?

Too many questions arise from this bill. I disagree with its implementation in its current state.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I, A1phaSniper, sign this petition. When I first saw this law, I laughed. It literally has no meaning. It's merely a government-backed suggestion to do what most government employees already do. Furthermore, what would happen if someone didn't ask another employee? There's no punishment, no reason to follow the bill. I also agree that if they make a mistake, they shouldn't cower behind other employees. They need to face it.

Topte

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister
I, Topte, sign this petition.

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I, Dopper, sign this petition. I think the bill has no reason, it is more of just a filler to account for the slow output of bill's this term. It seem's illogical as there is would be need for a bill that's only purpose is to let people ask for someone's opinion.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
Thank you for taking your time to make this referendum; though my question to you guys is do you have any sort of alternative to this bill?

Take your time to answer the above question :)

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Thank you for taking your time to make this referendum; though my question to you guys is do you have any sort of alternative to this bill?

Take your time to answer the above question :)
A section in forums for each department where players can file confidential reports on a government employee where the minister of that department, prime minister, and president can see.