Answered / Added cemetary

5678cdo

Citizen
- Username:5678cdo

- Suggestion Title:cemetary

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):alot of people loose someone they care about and i feel like this will make things more realistic and help people to greave and hold public funerals instead of just crowding up at spawn

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):you can probably add one if you want like an easy way to teleport to the funeral area but its not required

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

- Additional Information:my best friends sister recently died in a car crash and i wanna do some thing special for her so i was thinking making a public cemetary and naming it after her sister ( lily bc cemetary) as a way to honer her that way whenever ppl loose someone they care about in game or in realz like a family member best friend or a pet they can hold funeral events or just straight up claim a grave stone theyed obviously have to contact a mod to do this like they do with houses and the place would have to be made up so no one could destroy or grief it but other then that it would be easy to make i could even build it myself i have the materials ill ide need is a place ppl can easilyy get to and a mod to help with the land claiming part

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
does this count as a cemetary

also my regards go out to ur friend's family :(

Attachments

• 2020-08-30_19.25.47.png
    2020-08-30_19.25.47.png
    729.4 KB · Views: 18

5678cdo

Citizen
does this count as a cemetary

also my regards go out to ur friend's family :(

lol not really thats not at all like i was thinking i mean actual graves and you can put your own sign on them to oh and maybe add a chest so people can leave flowers for condolences

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
yes I fully support this suggestion I def would want to put up a memorial to my grandfather, cousin and great-uncle. Please implement this and maybe we could also put up a temporary memorial or something for important players who leave (ily bb, spill, georgia, and aye.) in addition, if you need another reason other than a few ppls opinions, you could sell out memorial benches or something for people to more fully respect their fallen friends and fam.

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Honestly, this isn't something the SERVER needs to add, if you wanted to you could make a small remembrance grave-yard in the wild or on your own plot, Ik that in Lexford Slime's made some graves for players that have left, and I've seen small grave-yards around the server in the wild. If you wanted to, you could make something similar to that. Just a suggestion ;)

I do believe that you could also host a private funeral if you wanted to~

Also, I'm very sorry for your loss...

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
Honestly, this isn't something the SERVER needs to add
True Fern, but if there was a bus or metro stop to the cemetary that would be nice, or even if the someone would donate a nice plot of land in an okay area for the cemetary to be built, or someone to handle grave requests, and as I mentioned before, it could generate some revenue by selling memorial benches.

5678cdo

Citizen
yes I fully support this suggestion I def would want to put up a memorial to my grandfather, cousin and great-uncle. Please implement this and maybe we could also put up a temporary memorial or something for important players who leave (ily bb, spill, georgia, and aye.) in addition, if you need another reason other than a few ppls opinions, you could sell out memorial benches or something for people to more fully respect their fallen friends and fam.

the memorial benches sound like a great idea! but i wuldent really be selling the bench ide be selling the supplies (unless i goto them and place the bench myself but that takes alot of time to go form one end of the map to another) and people can get those supplies just as easily themselfs and for free so it wont generate much business my idea has nothing to do with money though i just think its a nice idea and can be a way to pay respects to the dead who know maybe once in a while we can host server partys to honor the lost lives once in a while i remember a player lost there pet fox to a brutal killer and had to host a funeral at the spawn instead of in a proper burial place and afterwards i stopped by and gave away a few items for her to make a gravestone for him and if its a matter of to many ppl requesting graves at a time then we can set a certian time zone for when requests are taken

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I like this idea, but I think it would be more meaningful if started by another player. There have been players in the past who have made cemeteries, but they were made to be funny and had no meaning. If this doesn't get incorporated into the government, I would happily fund a project like this. :wink:

catfriedrice

Citizen
So I happened to have a small piece of unused land behind the Auditorium in SouthBC. Because I had originally named the auditorium in memoriam after a family member who passed (spelling changed to protect privacy), seemed only fitting to put a small cemetery area on the leftover space on the back.

I'll make 3x3 plots available for those who want them. No jokes plz
upload_2020-9-14_21-16-36.png

EDIT: 401 / 64 / 816

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-14_21-17-20.png
    upload_2020-9-14_21-17-20.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

violetunknown

Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
Cremate and mix em to make concrete
saves spaces, gives you income
you would seriously consider selling yur dead relatives?!?!?!? you muenster.... :P