TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- Username: TheGoobGamer59
- Suggestion Title: Lawyer Job
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.) I think this would make the server more fun as it adds in a new job that players can aim for. Lawyers are the only ones who can represent a player in court!
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: @_Info_

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
L

Lawyers and judges are wayy diff lmao. The lawyer job doesnt sound bad. You mean as an exam job right? not an aqua job.
Yes! As an exam job! I think this would make it more fun when court cases come in!

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
I feel as lawyers don't really need a TAG to become them, as there are other exam jobs that have far more advantages, currently. There are many different types of Lawyers, and I don't think a single exam would truly cover all styles of lawyer-ing

However, if it did need an exam, maybe a 'profession exam' like the Drivers exam, or the entrepreneur exam would be better for this job, as you can have an exam job alongside it.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
I was a lawyer over the last few months before becoming a judge. There's no bar or exams needed to become a lawyer, anyone can do it. It would be nice to have a general exam to act as a bar exam for those who want to practice law but most people wouldn't want to jump through hoops like that.

When Palm Bay University opens there will likely be a class for server law taught by me.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
OwO PB Uni?!