Answered / Added Jail Updates

Vujix

Citizen
Wait so you propose that we should get into jail for rule breaking which is a crime and then get out by committing another crime? It is not roleplay if you teach people to break out of jail. Crime = Punishment why should someone not serve their time.
I understand your point yet people do break out of jail irl and then get punished again. If we were to put them back in jail, breaking out would be useless. So instead a heavy fine would be in order.

Vujix

Citizen
Going to jail rn isnt a punishment. You just go open yt for 10m and come back.
We should make an anti-afk thing for the prison. Like, you can only get out if you press a ton of buttons. If you don't, then you stay in jail and the clock resets. However there would be multiple buttons and they would appear at random times. For example:

AFK Player:
Button Appears
Button is not pressed
10 minute counter is restarted.

Not AFK player:
Button appears
Button pressed
Counter continues.

Topte

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister
This is not really needed. Sitting in a little 4 by 4 box is already enough punishment.

There is no need for a revamp of the system. There does not need to be a huge plugin for people to break out of jail. So some random person can just get diamond sword enchant it and start murdering people then they go to jail, escape and starts killing again, they go to jail, they escape, and kill and repeat. The system is perfect as is and does not need a revamp, or a change, or anything.

Vujix

Citizen
My point is that jail is just a 10 minute Youtube break. There should be some reason for the player to *not* go onto Youtube or just read a book. Jail rn is just /ban player 10 minutes.

Vujix

Citizen
This is not really needed. Sitting in a little 4 by 4 box is already enough punishment.
Its not punishment. You just minimize minecraft and go do something else. There should be something to do and/or a way to stop afkers.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
My point is that jail is just a 10 minute Youtube break. There should be some reason for the player to *not* go onto Youtube or just read a book. Jail rn is just /ban player 10 minutes.
That really isn't neccessary tbh. Nothing is gonna stop someone from going to do something else irl. Whats the point of giving someone the oppourtunity to break out just to get punished again. it doesnt really make sense. It isn't just a 10 min yt break because they are litterally interrupted from what they we're doing on the server and isolated from that. Being stuck in jail seems like a proper punishment to me. A good chunk of new players even leave the server cuz of this punishment. Seems suffiecient enough to me.

Vujix

Citizen
We should make an anti-afk thing for the prison. Like, you can only get out if you press a ton of buttons. If you don't, then you stay in jail and the clock resets. However there would be multiple buttons and they would appear at random times. For example:

AFK Player:
Button Appears
Button is not pressed
10 minute counter is restarted.

Not AFK player:
Button appears
Button pressed
Counter continues.

That really isn't neccessary tbh. Nothing is gonna stop someone from going to do something else irl. Whats the point of giving someone the oppourtunity to break out just to get punished again. it doesnt really make sense. It isn't just a 10 min yt break because they are litterally interrupted from what they we're doing on the server and isolated from that. Being stuck in jail seems like a proper punishment to me. A good chunk of new players even leave the server cuz of this punishment. Seems suffiecient enough to me.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Its not punishment. You just minimize minecraft and go do something else. There should be something to do and/or a way to stop afkers.
But your in a 4 by 4 cell? There is litterally no difference between being afk and not afk because you cant do anything.

Ryan_88

Deputy Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister of State
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Deputy Prime Minister
I feel as though this is something parliament has to deal with.

Vujix

Citizen
I'd be content if players were given something to do and you couldn't AFK. It would balance out in the end.

Ryan_88

Deputy Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister of State
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Deputy Prime Minister
There's nothing you can really do to fix this.