Answered / Added Suggestion for tanks and planes to be added

danroth27

Citizen
As I’ve noticed when playing the only vehicles available are cars motor cycles and helicopters. Helicopters are items that only people with absurd amounts of money or rl money can get I believe this is p2w and against eula. Also I noticed no other flying vehicles are available other than the crate helicopter I believe adding planes and changing helicopters to non crate items would be good as well as tanks would just be fun to use along with planes

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
As I’ve noticed when playing the only vehicles available are cars motor cycles and helicopters. Helicopters are items that only people with absurd amounts of money or rl money can get I believe this is p2w and against eula. Also I noticed no other flying vehicles are available other than the crate helicopter I believe adding planes and changing helicopters to non crate items would be good as well as tanks would just be fun to use along with planes
p2w is a little far-fetched. Helicopters aren't as fast as other modes of transportation, so they're really a cosmetic item. It would be nice to see a slower helicopter or plane put into circulation to be purchased with krunas. Maybe make it a bit slower than the crate heli.

danroth27

Citizen
p2w is a little far-fetched. Helicopters aren't as fast as other modes of transportation, so they're really a cosmetic item. It would be nice to see a slower helicopter or plane put into circulation to be purchased with krunas. Maybe make it a bit slower than the crate heli.
Its not just helicopters what about super tools and you can pretty much buy krunas

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
i’m not a donator but i have most donator items. the trick is to join bidding discord’s or buy them off of people

Topte

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister
I want tank

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
after months of discussion the admin team + government agreed to add planes. unfortunately, they will be in the mega crates. BUT they will also be in the vote shop as a, as you would say, 'non-p2w' option

thanks for the suggestion!