Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
cooltext269124138824232.png
Hello everyone!
As some of you may know, we have started work on this server in 2016. From July 2016 we've been working on setting up plugins, buildings as well as whitelisting some beta testers (some of which are still with us today) to help us get the server rolling. And after 6 months of work behind the scenes, the server finally went public on the 10th of December, 2016.
Because of that, the Department of Public Affairs and the Server Administration have been working tirelessly on making December an amazing month full of events, joy and laughter, not only because of the server's anniversary, but because of the upcoming holidays and winter break!
Without further ado, here are the plans we had in mind for December.

Destroy the Old University event! (9th of December)
More information about this event can be found here.

BusinessCraft Trivia (10th of December)
More information about this event can be found here.

Other events we have planned for you during this month are still being worked on, and more information about them will be posted shortly by the Department of Public Affairs. Some of those events include Snowball Fight, Scavenger Hunt, Fireworks and more.

I would also like to say that there will be a 10% Winter/Holiday sale on the donation store from the 10th of December 2017 to the 3rd of January 2018.

Finally, on the 10th of December (anniversary day), you will be able to sell items in the Government store for a higher price and the voting rewards will be doubled! A drop party will also be hosted in front of spawn as soon as the trivia event is concluded. The items dropped will consist of, but not limited to, valuable items (such as diamonds, etc.), brewing recipes and others.​

PinkSpiral

ex Mod + DoE Minister
Donator
as well as whitelisting some beta testers (some of which are still with us today) to help us get the server rolling.​
*cough* me *cough*

In all seriousness, this past year, and the server events were great! I am excited to see what the future holds!

-Pink <3