Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
- Username: Technofied

- Suggestion Title: 1.13 Migration | New Vehicles Plugin

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
This plugin is a Vehicle plugin that adds cars, helicopters, bikes of different varieties, it also has 1.13.2 support making it the ideal choice for when this server switches to 1.13.2. You also have the ability to create your own vehicles, which shows this plugin is very flexible and the author is very active. Don't like the textures of the existing vehicles? Just follow the link on the plugin's page to create your own! This has been shown to be a less laggier alternative too from testing.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes.

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

QualityArmory - Vehicles
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/qualityarmory-vehicles.59129/

- Additional Information:
I would appreciate constructive critisism and general feedback!

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I like it tbh less lag we can change the texture pack of the vehicle so if we find the current texture too laggy we can just change it a bit so it's more simpler I like it.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Just did further testing on 1.13.2, when you purchase a vehicle you need to fuel it up first, then off you go. You can go down streets of buildings and it doesn't lag. Its even got the trolley, could be useful. The textures aren't laggy at all in my experience, here is a list of vehicles.

Air vehicles: B2 Stealth Bomber Helicopter Mig-1 Private Jet T-50
Trucks: Unmarked Van Semi Trailer Truck
Land vehicles: Ambulance Bus Caddilac 62 Jeep Ladaniva Moskvitch Motorcycle Police Car Polikarpow Shopping Cart Land Speeder Speeder Bike
Other: Trolley Shopping Cart Red Bumpercar
Boats: Civil Boat

With the capabilities of creating a trolley and literally no lag textures (well in mine and my friend's case) there is a lot that you could add, and remember I am an Australian player and this was tested in an EU server, so despite my bad ping this plugin works smoothly!

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Found out Police Cars have sirens, just press F to toggle, a lot of other vehicles have it too.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Tested out this plugin on the staff server, it's very buggy.
How is it buggy? Ok let me clarify a few things:

It won't let you in unless you walk directly next to and into the seat, then right click. You have to fuel up first by SHIFT + Rgiht Clicking the driver seat which shows the menu to put fuel, put stuff in the trunk and to pickup.

Every vehicle you purchase must be done through /qav shop and has to be fueled before use. For aircrafts it applies too but you have to press SPACE to go forward, s to tilt up and w to tilt down.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
How is it buggy? Ok let me clarify a few things:

It won't let you in unless you walk directly next to and into the seat, then right click. You have to fuel up first by SHIFT + Rgiht Clicking the driver seat which shows the menu to put fuel, put stuff in the trunk and to pickup.

Every vehicle you purchase must be done through /qav shop and has to be fueled before use. For aircrafts it applies too but you have to press SPACE to go forward, s to tilt up and w to tilt down.
Those things work fine. But when driving, the vehicles will sometimes go in a different direction.

Thats odd, me and my associates have never experienced that.
I told you before, you never tested it on a server running multiple plugins/etc. The only way for this plugin to work is if the server is upgraded. And if it were to be upgraded we already have a vehicles plugin that allows customized 3d models to be added.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I told you before, you never tested it on a server running multiple plugins/etc. The only way for this plugin to work is if the server is upgraded. And if it were to be upgraded we already have a vehicles plugin that allows customized 3d models to be added.
And you have proof that I haven't tested it? I run a server too you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.