>-<

Buckle up minemen and minewomen, for today I am going to introduce you to Otaku (Extreme weeb) culture!
Got your ramen? Laying in your tatami bed? Well, here we go!

Konnichiwa! My name is Mizuki, but feel free to call me Moon as well! I found this server via TopG.org when trying to find a Death Note roleplay server, so, this is pretty far off but I decided to give it a shot. Fast forward 3 days later and as the time I'm writing this I have over 10 hours of playtime. It's kind of ironic that the second I join a lot of long-term players leave, so I can now confirm anime is a virus that I willingly spread (no regrets). I'm not really sure what to do on BC, and all I've done so far is start a pawn shop which isn't really doing anything. Truthfully, the idea of simulating government is pretty cool and I can't wait to try and be a part of it. Not sure what department I would hope for in the future, but DoJ and DoA sound really fun! I always think ahead, now that I think about it, I'm planning on moving to Japan when I'm only 18, even though I'm only 13 now. (It's not a phase, Mom!) I can speak semi-fluent Japanese and am a native English speaker
Career-wise, I am currently a Middle School Student in rural America, but I hope to be a Biologist or Mangaka one day. In BC, I do hope to get the writer qualification so I can get feedback on a few things I've written, as I also love reading and writing. As of now, I've won absolutely nothing in any writing competition , but I hope to become better.
I've just realized I've been talking about IRL stuff this entire time, so I'll return to MC now. I'm a decent builder and PvPer, but my greatest skill in Minecraft is.. uh... well, if you guys find out, please let me know!

Can't wait to sacrifice my life for BC, so see you soon!

-Mizuki, Destroyer of Her Own Will to Live.

P.S
If anyone can give me some pointers on what to do, that'd be great!

Last edited:

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Hey dude! welcome to the server, glad you are here! if you need anything or have any questions in specific, feel free to ask. I hope you can move to Japan though and its never too early to try to set goals for yourself :D. I gotta say I cant wait to see you on the server, Moon. I love seeing enthusiastic payers like you and I hope to get to know you a bit uwu

~Cookiez

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
This is the 2nd time someones told me I'm an alt and if someone would please explain to me why people think this so I can at least defend myself I'd really appreciate it >-<
its just a weird coincidence lol. a player who left just happened to change their discord to Mizuki at the same time you joined BC

Is Mizuki a character in a famous anime or something lol

edit: I love ur sense of humor lmao
Mizuki is both a girls and boys name, but Mizuki is most notably (In anime) from Naruto as one of his rivals.
Edit: I use Mizuki as my actual name in place of my english name, which I hate as I don't feel it represents me as a person
This guy vvv
latest

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Mizuki is both a girls and boys name, but Mizuki is most notably (In anime) from Naruto as one of his rivals.
Edit: I use Mizuki as my actual name in place of my english name, which I hate as I don't feel it represents me as a person
This guy vvv
latest
picture broken : D