_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Good day, if you are not aware of who I am I am Cookiez. There is a bit more about me and my journey below but I would just like to preface this by saying I am one of the candidates for the May 2023 election, hoping to hold a position to support the people of Stratham. Thank you for taking the time to read about our campaign!

About Me:
Hey there, most of you probably know me already but incase you don't, allow me to introduce myself. I joined the server back in the summer of 2020 in the midst of the pandemic and fell in love with the flexibility in this server. I began interacting with the community and later found my first calling in the DoH as a doctor. It was in this position where I found that working together with other members of the server was a feeling I would never forget. Later that year I joined the DoA and found a place where everyone connected yet still productive.

In 2021, I ventured into government and ran for Deputy Prime Minister in the first-ever Prime Ministerial elections. Although I placed second, I was honored to be appointed as Minister Without Portfolio, which gave me great experience in cabinet. Later that term, I was fortunate enough to become the Minister of the Department of Agriculture, where I served for the rest of the term.

My time in cabinets (totaling 10-12 months) has given me firsthand experience in different leadership perspectives and an understanding of what works and what doesn't. As a person committed to the greater good of the community, I promise to work tirelessly to strengthen our people and policies to help everyone as much as possible.

About Cherub
Hi, I'm Cherub and I'm running with Cookiez as her DPM in this prime ministerial election. I joined BC in may 2020, and have been playing here ever since. Like Cookiez, my first government job was as a Doctor in the DoH. Since then I've been in nearly all the government departments, created and managed several successful businesses, and am currently in the staff team.

My first role in the Government was as the DoJ minister, a position I served in for 4 months. After a short break from the server, I returned to the government in December 2021 as a Judge, and then had the honour of serving as the 3rd elected Prime Minister. I unfortunately had to resign half way through the term, and finished it off by once again serving as a Judge. More recently, I've been the DoC minister, and was also Speaker of Parliament. This last term I took a break from the government to focus on Covington City, however I now feel I have the time and energy to return as DPM.

Having served in the highest position of all three branches, I have gathered a lot of experience and understanding of how our government works, what works well and what doesn't, and most importantly to respect and listen to the public. BC is a family to me, and I want to do my best to help everyone enjoy the server as much as I do.

Cabinet Picks
Please meet the leaders of tomorrow!
DoA - Lunel
Lunel has first hand experience with ministerial duties in the Department of Agriculture, having served as the Deputy Minister. Her dedication along with her open and loving heart makes her the obvious choice for this position.
DoPA - Mickichu
Micki's dedication and hard work within the community have not gone unnoticed. Micki is detail-oriented, organized and has a talent for finding creative solutions to problems. She is always willing to help and her past experience make her a great choice for this position
DoJ - Queenichu
Queen is a hardworking and dedicated member of the DoJ and the nation as a whole. The time and effort put into everything they do is hard to miss and is honorable. Their commitment to the law is what will make them such a great leader.
DoE - MegaMinerM
Mega has made a significant impact on the Department of Economy. As a committed and knowledgeable member of the community, he consistently demonstrates his dedication to helping others succeed. His expertise in economics, coupled with his exceptional leadership skills, make him the obvious choice for the position.
DoH - pet_jellyfish
Pet has been a member of the DoH for for some time and recently served as DoH minister in the previous term. His energetic and playful spirit helps bring the community together. His positive qualities along with undeniable experience give me no doubt in my mind that he will continue to do great in this position
DoC - Cherub54321
Cherub is a hardworking, knowledgeable, and dedicated member of our community, with previous experience in this position. Cherub's kindness, compassion, and positive attitude make him valuable to any group.
DoS - Tracefais
There is no doubt that Trace has done wonders for the community and nation of Stratham. Trace's loyalty to the people along with her patience for those learning is unmatched by any others around. She has previously served in the position of DoS minister and has received wonderful feedback on her efforts.
OPM:
CoS - Kawaibab
DCoS - EyFan4eva
Press Sec. - anxstcity
Director of Communications - MizzPiggy
Special Advisor - TeddyTaps230
Attorney General - Irongolem_Lawyer

Policies

General

• Increased transparency
    • There is currently no way for the public to know what projects departments are working on, there is very little if no public discussion or involvement in decisions, and often the first time things are heard about is through gov announcements when projects are completed and fully implemented.
    • The monthly cabinet reports also appear to have disappeared as far as the public are concerned so they should be brought back as soon as possible.
  • More opportunities for newer players
    • Many newer players lose interest in the server and we need more ways to keep them hooked. This could involve more NPC quests for players to take part in, making more government jobs available for newer players, and making clearer locations for players to sell items to the government to make money.

DoJ

• Criminal RP Opportunities
    • Finalizing bank robbery planning and set up, reimplementing drunk driving laws, and getting the new prison finished and added
  • Increased PO efforts
    • PvP training for PO’s to better prepare them for riot situations
    • More proactive arrests rather than waiting at spawn

DoE

• Setting up budgeting for departments
    • Determine where money is being spent
    • Evaluate if there are any inefficiencies in spending
  • Find the source of the balance drop
    • Analyze income and expenses
    • Identify any factors that contribute to mass loss
  • Develop plans to prevent loss of funds
    • Explore alternate sources of income
    • Further discuss taxation
  • Mass Layoff
    • Increase efficiency of members
  • Tax Reform
    • Exploring ways to improve the system

DoS

• Increase communication and support for towns
    • Reintroduce city advisers
    • Recreate the mayor shop
    • Implement monthly or bi-monthly city challenges

DoC

• Increase activity within the department
    • Introduce build challenges
    • Continue working on department event nights
    • Focus on the mentorship program
    • Train new constructors/interns to build at a higher standard

DoH

• Revise StatCare
    • Edit cure prices
  • Housekeeping
    • Department activity check
    • Help with getting the new hospitals ready for when the new map comes out
    • Look at ideas for potential player growth that might come with the new map

DoPA

• Increase number of events
    • Aim for 2 small events per person
    • Encourage both in-game and Discord events
    • Reserve big events for seasonal occasions
    • Help players feel comfortable participating in events
    • Consistent weekly events
  • City Sport Participation
    • Giving cities sport leagues
      • Project done with DoS
  • Prepare for New Map
    • New Tour Guide script
  • Public Participation
    • Host more small-business fairs to promote sales

DoA

• Animal adoption system
    • Launch new adoption system with new map
    • Host adoption events
  • Parks
    • Include dog-friendly areas
  • Department activity increase
    • Implement team building activities for members
    • Host monthly fun hangouts to encourage a tight-knit community
  • Ranger and landscaper responsibilities
    • Reassess responsibilities to make the positions more distinct
    • Ensure both positions have significant responsibilities to fulfill

Thank you for looking into our campaign, learn more or ask questions here!

Chez2.jpg