Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
About Me :D :

Hey, so a lot of you know who I am but I'm gonna introduce myself anyways, I joined the server back in early June when the 19th term election was soon to begin. I would see the advertisements in-game and all over discord for who would be the best choices for parliament and who would make the best promises. Since joining the server I have been able to be a part of so many different groups within the community and I wouldn't trade my time on the server for the world. I have also been able to have the opportunity of getting moderator in December. I am active on BC, averaging 4-8 hours in-game a day, plus more on discord and forums.

Parliament has been in my mind for a long time, this election I decided it was time to run. I have an understanding of the government system and will fight hard to make sure that people's voices are heard. Though I have no clear ideas, I know that problems will arise and possible solutions will come. I believe that every person on BC, whether high ranked or not, should have a voice and say in laws that go into the server that they are a big part of.

Strengths:

Open-Minded:

I know a lot of other candidates mention this as well, but I do love listening to others' ideas and their reasoning behind their ideas. I am always willing to listen to what others' ideas are and what others find important to a specific bill or law.

Cooperation:

I love working with others to make better ideas. Some of the roles I currently have on the server give me a chance to work with others including Sr. EM, Moderator, and Doctor.

Problem Solving:

When new problems arise, whether it be with a specific player or with some laws, it needs to be resolved. I can come up with solutions that will help people feel safer and listened to.

Focuses:

When it comes to BC politics, I try to stay engaged and be up-to-date with all that goes on. I like to engage in conversations that happen in #political-discussion on discord. In these discussions, I tend to speak up about any issue that needs to be addressed. People need to have their voices heard and I will not let that go unnoticed, no matter your position or reputation.

I tend to focus a lot on animal rights and the DoA, which I know is a controversial topic. I am willing to speak up and out about these topics and will not rest until my points are heard.

In the end, my main focus will be to make sure everyone's voice is heard and to make people comfortable with the government system we have. I will listen to your ideas and they will be the main thing taken into consideration with new bills and laws being made. Your voice matters, please remember to speak up about an issue you may have <3

Please feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions or suggestions!

(Cookiez#1433)

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Would you make any adjustments to the current animal laws or add anything to them?
Hi, thanks for your question, I think most of the current animal right laws are great, however one right that sticks out to me that I don't agree with is the wolf and cat/ocelot law. I believe that the wolf/cat/ocelot should have more than just 2 blocks due to them being around two blocks in size. I believe that they should move up to needing 4 blocks. Also with them being the most popular pet types, I think they should not be confined in areas that are the same size as they are. I am aware that not all people will agree with this point, but these are my opinions on the matter.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Hi, thanks for your question, I think most of the current animal right laws are great, however one right that sticks out to me that I don't agree with is the wolf and cat/ocelot law. I believe that the wolf/cat/ocelot should have more than just 2 blocks due to them being around two blocks in size. I believe that they should move up to needing 4 blocks. Also with them being the most popular pet types, I think they should not be confined in areas that are the same size as they are. I am aware that not all people will agree with this point, but these are my opinions on the matter.
Valid point and good job. Best of Luck!

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Hi Cookiez! Do you have any other bill goals other than DoA related things?

Hi Shecky, sorry for the late response. Yes, I would not just focus on DoA related things as that is not the only part of the government. Particularly looking into more areas such as simplifying some laws*. Also looking into more effective ways for the government to get more Krunas as the balance is declining. In addition, I hope to bring use to some professions. As the ESL has been removed it makes it harder for some players to start up their shops or to find work as some players choose to work a bit more independently.

*I am aware that this has come up in many other candidates posts, this would consist of possible combination of laws and removal of outdated bills/laws.

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
Hi Shecky, sorry for the late response. Yes, I would not just focus on DoA related things as that is not the only part of the government. Particularly looking into more areas such as simplifying some laws*. Also looking into more effective ways for the government to get more Krunas as the balance is declining. In addition, I hope to bring use to some professions. As the ESL has been removed it makes it harder for some players to start up their shops or to find work as some players choose to work a bit more independently.

*I am aware that this has come up in many other candidates posts, this would consist of possible combination of laws and removal of outdated bills/laws.
Alright, thank you and best of luck! :)