Lawsuit: Dismissed _CinnamonTea vs. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Citizen
Here we go...
The story of why me and SacredCloud aren’t good friends is a long and confusing story. What’s important is that she’s killed me. Six times. For no valid reason. While I killed her zero times. She still hasn’t received punishment.
The Story:
Sxlver said to come look at his mugshot at the police station, so me and a lot of pepole came. While we were there, SacredCloud punched me once. i turned around and punched her back, because she’s killed me 5 times before now for no reason. Scroll to the bottom to read about when she killed me the first 5 times. I thought she was gonna kill me, so i defended myself. after that, she punched me again, and i punched her again, and she punched me again, and i punched her again, until she got out her bow and killed me. I had told Libnah the previous time that SacredCloud killed me that i’ll be pressing new charges to get her to prison if she killed me again, and that i won’t be satisfied with another ‘verbal warning’ that she loves to give out, so i told her that i’m ready to press charges repeatedly, and she ignored me. There were many witnesses at the police stations, but they all swept it under the rug and said they ‘weren’t paying attention.’ At a certain point, bharatj asked me to explain what happened, so I did. When i did, he said that she can’t go to prison because it was ‘mutual PvP’ and i guess it was hard for him to process that not both of us were killed, just me. ‘Just let yourself be killed,’ Sxlver the cow said, ‘you’ll lose nothing.’ I went on about how i pressed charges against her before and it was swept under the rug, and how nobody cared about the countless times she’s killed me before. The truth is, they favor her over me. They’re closer to her than to me so they cover for her. When Libnah finally paid attention to my demand to press charges, she still didn’t care. At one point, i gave up and said that i was done with all the bullshit, and that the justice workers are so very biased, and bharatj said ‘you know what?’ and ‘jailed’ SacredCloud for 5 minutes for a ‘First Offense PvP charge,’ (It’s the sixth offense you eggheads) and if that wasn’t enough, he let her be free ONE SECOND after she was jailed. bharatj, if you’re reading this, do you think i’m stupid? after that, i said that i was done with all of this bullshit again, and i went back to my farm in the wilderness, going on about how i was gonna post this lawsuit in the forum on my way there. After that, Sxlver the cow idiotically said that i ‘thought wrong.’ Dear cow, when you’re acting out of instinct, you don’t have time to think of what to do. When you’re thinking out of instinct, you can’t ‘think wrong.’ I would sue Sxlver, but he only argued.
In conclusion, i sue Libnah and bharatj for obstruction of the justice system, and i sue SacredCloud for sixth offense PvP. i’ve pressed charges against SacredCloud TWICE now. kept on getting swept under the rug. All the tea has been spilled sis, now what’s your move?

The First Times SacredCloud Killed Me:
I was at M|Corp, and Sacred killed me FOUR times without me saying anything and staying quiet. Not for any particular reason, she just aimed at me with her bow and killed me, four times. Libnah was there and she was active, but she claims that she ‘doesn’t remember it.’ Matty707 was there, but AFK. After a while, i was still in the M|Corp building and SacredCloud and her friends TaeJimin and Libnah were ‘having a slumber party’ in one of the offices in the upper floors of the building. Curious, i went through the door, and as soon as i walked in, SacredCloud shot me with her bow. At that point, i was fed up. I pressed charges, and they said that they’ll let her off with a ‘verbal warning.’

I will answer no questions about any of this without a lawyer. SacredCloud is not allowed on any of my properties, and if i see her there, i will press charges for trespassing, and if the wicked police do nothing about it, i’ll about have been fed up with it, and i’ll kill her on site, and they can’t do anything about it cause they stayed quiet the first 6 times that SHE killed ME. I hope this piping hot tea was delicious, and there’s more to come. Save some popcorn. The staff probably won’t do anything, because all of them are biased and prefer Sacred over me. Let’s find out!

Last edited:

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
I'd like to remind others that during court proceedings, you must be summoned to provide a response. Otherwise, please remain as a spectator only.
--
Since this is a lawsuit against the police department acting in their official capacity, this case will be "_CinnamonTea vs. Government." And, although the Justice Minister does represent Government lawsuits, I feel it's necessary for all parties involved to separately provide their testimony once summoned in order to minimize conflict of interest, so I will be summoning the Police Officers and Minister individually to provide their testimony of their story of events.

@SacredCloud is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @SacredCloud, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge photobooth Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

--
I will answer no questions about any of this without a lawyer
Unfortunately, because of efficiency and reliability - at least at the time - every player must involve themselves in court individually, so if asked to during these proceedings, you must answer questions. This is for the best interest of all parties involved to ensure an efficient yet just verdict is given.

SacredSpice

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I admit to hitting _CinnamonTea first, however that would of been the only time that I would of hit him. I had no intentions of killing him. I did state to him that I only hit him once when he continuously hit me. He then said ‘come at me hoe’ which clearly initiates that he wanted to fight but I didn’t, I wanted to have fun with the others. I re-call hiding from him in the board room as I had enough of him coming at me, but he found me and proceeded to punch me yet again. The night went on as normal for a few minutes until Cyn attacked me once again, I failed to do /afk and then managed to type the command, he also went afk and once I felt safe I went back to mingle with the others where he did the same. We both continued going into afk but when I cam out of it hoping he would’ve stopped, he continued to hit me, at this point I was running low on health and didn’t want to die, I thought if I brought out my bow and only threatened him with it he would stop, but he came at me again so I had no choice but to shoot him. Yes I understand the consequences of my actions but what he doesn’t seem to understand is my true intentions, he only thinks that I WANTED to kill him but I didn’t. He’s too stubborn to believe what anyone says.

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
The plaintiff has withdrawn their lawsuit.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge photobooth

Status
Not open for further replies.