Server Suggestion A Wanted Command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Windows_Dog, May 24, 2020 at 3:52 AM.

1. Windows_Dog

Windows_Dog Microsoft Replay Police Officer Donator

Windows_Dog
    - Username: Windows_Dog
    - Suggestion Title: A /wanted command
    - Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): This command allows Police Officers to set a "note system" on a player on when they log off after killing a player (evading arrest). This just puts a reminder on whenever the player logs back in, the PO online will get that notification to arrest the 'wanted' player. I tried my best to explain it...
    - Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I'm not too sure, I guess a plugin that you can add notes to certain players will work well and it can be configured to certain groups.
    - If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
    - Additional Information:
    Some commands that can be implemented:
    /wanted set {player} {Reason} - This command allows POs to create the wanted note.
    /wanted claim {player} - This command allows POs to delete the wanted note after the player has been arrested or dealt with.
    /wanted list - If its possible, shows a list of the players who are wanted.

GarMen likes this.
  2. TJUN_598

TJUN_598 Citizen

TBIWOG
    All though i am not a police, I can see the struggle of the officers on this server, This would really help them!

3. stinkycow

stinkycow Citizen

stinkycow
    Darn, its even more impossible to get away with crimes.