Lawsuit: Adjourned A1phaSniper vs. Goodbye_Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
When I was walking around the city, I saw Goodbye_Parrot showing someone a building. I went in and decided to joke around and spam arrows on the ground. When they told me to stop I stopped after two more arrows and decided to watch them conduct business watch the deal go down. They then asked me to leave and started chasing me with a sword. I did what I always do and started running around dodging the sword. When I left their plot in fear, I decided to stand in front of their plot (which was in public property) and spam a couple of arrows (to show that I didn't really like their attitude). They ran out and hit me a few times with their sword and I freaked out and killed them. That murder was consented because they hit me and I defended myself. I was telling the police officer when they seemingly only listened to ONE side of the story and jailed me. Even though I was consistently telling them that it WAS consented. I would like my warning removed and am suing Goodbye_Parrot for k100 (Krunas going to the government). And as for the judge, May you please remind all people involved about "Honesty in court".

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]Goodbye_Parrot[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]Goodbye_Parrot[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. I believe they do not have a forum account as well.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
According to the Plaintiff's testimonial, it would appear that he was jailed after killing a player in self-defense. He is looking for monetary compensation (funds sent to the government) and the removal of his warning.

Conclusion:
Improper imprisonment of the Plaintiff, and the Defendant failed to attend their court hearing.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, and with the evidence provided in this court case, @[COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]Goodbye_Parrot[/COLOR] is hereby pardoned of his warning against him.

I hereby absolve the Plaintiff's warning against him and sentence the Defendant to a
fine of 100 Krunas at the Plaintiff's request paid to the government. I will leave it to the Department of Justice @bharatj to handling the jailing and fining of the Defendant, and make sure that the Plaintiff is properly compensated the fine amount.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.