A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
In-game name:
A1phaSniper

Date joined server:
July 16, 2017

Current playtime:
92 days, 22 hours, and 27 minutes (at the time of writing this application)

- Role you're applying for:
Community Coordinator

Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator:
Being a Community Coordinator is a role that’s meant to encourage members to stay or start being active by presenting interesting activities or features developed or adopted by server owners. I’ve been a part of this community for 4 years, and want to see it continue to grow into the future while developing a long history of member involvement and role-play to complement the unique setting that this server has to offer. This role is an opportunity to become a piece of that process. My time was spent here in MC getting to know specifically this server’s members, and over time, its organizers and producers— the people that make this system work. The building of my experiences here, and what the envisioned experience could ideally look like, is why I want to become a Community Coordinator. It means communicating with a team, tracking issues within the community and coming up with solutions, and putting together events all to nurture the server’s growth and give it a chance to become known to many, many more potential new members with what’s possible as a Community Coordinator.

What can you bring to the Department:
The bare minimum is activity, and I’m active almost daily in PST. When you’re in a position where you’re constantly analyzing people— their behavior and responses, you also need to have experiences that tell you to have patience and consider the bigger picture. E.g. if I do this, who will become impacted by my actions? What’s the best way to respond to this issue? This part may be overlooked at times, but the responsibility and involvement to that level is implied and expected.

Beyond the bare basics of necessary tools, I am also organized and know when to shift gears from enjoying the time I spend with community members to discussing protocol and improvements with individuals that want nothing but to make the best call moving forward. Having hosted and organized my own events both in and outside this server, I understand where to find and plan for the nitpicky but important details of setting up both community-wide events as well as task-focused meetings.

The most valuable thing I can bring to the table is my experience in this server. Having the opportunity to witness the many individuals contributing before me is something that sets me apart from most members by having witnessed those times directly. As a result, I have many examples of hard-working individuals since the time I joined to draw inspiration from. This inspiration is not only modeled by individuals of this role but in any other role that holds greater responsibility within the server. I plan to take that and build on it to see what peak I can contribute to the server’s success to get its name out there and continue to support the name of Businesscraft.

Additional Information:
N/A​

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Denied. Thank you for applying. Neither my CC's nor I have seen you online recently, and I do not believe you are active enough for this position. In addition, I do not believe Community Coordinator is the right fit for you with this app. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions. Apologies for the really late reply. You may reapply in 30 days.