A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- In-game name:
A1phaSniper
Date joined server:
July 16, 2017
Current playtime:
21 Days, 18 Hours, 7 Minutes. (As of writing this application)
Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I want to be a police officer because I feel that the job fits me. It also seems to be the only job that I'm interested in. One of the main necessities that are important for being a valued police officer is time. Luckily, I am a very active player and my dedication to this server makes the possibility of me leaving very impossible. I hope that I can continue to play on Businesscraft with a new job.
What can you bring to the Department:
One of the most important things that a player needs in a department like this, is extreme dedication and respect for the server law. Although I haven't been the most responsible player, I feel as if I have changed and now fully respect the rules. With this respect also comes a complete understanding of the server law and everything it contains. A police officer must also be kind, respectful, and be able to keep peace and prosperity within the server, and I hope that you see me as someone who can honor all of these aspects.

Additional Information:
N/A​

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Although this is a very well done application, we do not feel like you are ready to become a police officer again. If you would like more details as to why your application was denied, please contact me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.