A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- In-game name:
A1phaSniper

- Date joined the server:
July 16, 2017

- Current playtime:
52 days, 4 hours and 13 minutes (at the time of writing this application)

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
The job of a Police Officer has always been appealed to me. Unlike other people, I think of being apart of the Department of Justice as the highest step in my government career. The two things I can bring as an office as a Police Officer would be my adept ability of perception and mental agility. I believe an officer should be able to perceive a situation and have the mental agility to withstand any problems that may arise during the situation. Mental agility also includes being able to be patient with less mature players and being mature, as well.

- What can you bring to the Department:
What I can bring to the department is my extreme dedication and respect. As the Special Security Consultant of the Meridian Corporation, I have been tasked with fixing any security problems within any of M|Corp’s assets. With this position as a Security Consultant, I have grown accustomed to seeing problems and fixing them as fast as possible. This means I must be able to focus my time and effort into this job to secure the safety of M|Corp. Although I have been fired from my position as Police Officer before, I hope you can look past that and believe me when I say I have changed.

-References:
-Matty707-(current employer) Discord: Matty707#9326
-William_CTO- Discord: William_CTO#3981

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You have been fired from the DoJ twice, I think it would take more time to convince me you’ve changed.