A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
In-game name:
A1phaSniper

Date joined the server:
July 16, 2017

Current playtime:
66 days, 12 hours and 0 minutes (at the time of writing this application)

Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
Ever since I joined the BusinessCraft server, I always felt that the current government jobs available lacked a certain amount of fun and action that I was mainly interested in. When the Police Officer job was added, I immediately applied. The idea of completing operations with fellow officers and arresting drunk drivers has always brought a feeling of excitement that I am currently missing in my day-to-day Business craft experience. I know I can bring my interest in the Police Officer job to fuel my dedication to the community and fellow officers.

What can you bring to the Department:
When I was fired from the Department of Justice almost nine months ago, I felt like nothing. Being a Police Officer meant the world to me, and I ripped it out of my own hands. I knew I could never be trusted again, so I went to change that. Not even a week after I was fired, I contacted Matty707, asking to be a security guard in M|Corp. After many weeks of dedication to the protection of M|Corp’s assets, I gained enough of Matty’s trust to be promoted to his personal Special Security Consultant. There I talked directly to Matty about the wellbeing of the company’s assets. After many months of consulting, I worked my way up to being M|Corp’s Operation Manager, where I managed every single M|Corp harvesting asset. If I were to take two things from my experience at M|Corp, it would be my extreme dedication to my community, and the trust I created to work my way up the M|Corp ladder. On the side of all this, my ambition to create a safe utopia pushed me hard enough that I created the beautiful town of Anchorage. Anchorage is essentially a military base, where any citizen may come to get away from any feelings of oppression or bullying. In conclusion, I believe I can bring my refined trustworthiness, dedication to security, and ambition to better assist the Department of Jurisdiction.

Additional Information:
I would only ask for your forgiveness and another chance to prove that I have really changed.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Again, you’re definitely taking steps in the right direction in terms of improving behavior, but due to your past in the DoJ, you still need some time before you are really considered for the position.