Lawsuit: Adjourned A1phaSniper's Request For The Removal of My Criminal Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
On April 3, Kat released a Government Announcement talking about how to get rid of your Criminal Record. Since that day, I have made sure to be the best that I could be. Following the guidelines released by this announcement, I have made sure never to commit a crime within the three months. With my extensive criminal history, I have shown to be rather untrustful. For me, the past three months have been a time to reflect on my past self and work on improving my flaws. Instead of slacking off and creating problems for the staff team, I focused that energy into my town and my job as Operations Manager at the Meridian Corporation. If any more information is needed, please contact one of my references (below). I hope you can see the past three months as the symbolization of my maturity.

References:
-Matty707#9326

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hm, should this go some where under appeals? I am unfamiliar with this Government Announcement made by Kat on April 3rd. May you provide some form of reference material? Thank you.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'm sorry. I assumed (by the wording of the announcement) that I could remove my entire record held by the Department of Justice.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I'm sorry. I assumed (by the wording of the announcement) that I could remove my entire record held by the Department of Justice.
Hmm, maybe I misunderstood the statements within that specific Bill. I will seek guidance from my counterpart branches of government to clarify.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Judge Response

With careful consideration, I have agreed that the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]A1phaSniper[/COLOR] should be released from his past charges and his record expunged from the DoJ.

I will task the DoJ Minister @[COLOR=#0059b3]bharatj[/COLOR] to process these changes. I will ask the Defendant to continue being a good citizen within the BusinessCraft city and community.

Thank you for your time. Case is adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.