AbiDarkmoon's Election Campaign

Abi

Citizen
Donator
Your username: AbiDarkmoon
Your age:

Your activity on the server: I have been on BC since June of 2017, I am on at night, I am on during the weekends.
When you joined the server: I joined in June 2017, I have been on almost 2 years ago, and it was the happiest time of my life
Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I was an MP a few months ago, and I have ran every election since then, only the 2nd me being in, I gave my seat to another player to have a chance, I have not seen any other MP in the history of MP's do that.
What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I have been on the server over a year, I know there are somethings that are not perfect, but that's ok, why? Well, there are things on the server we all love, and there are things we don't like, you want to see the laws i vote on, I will vote all, but from a players point of view, I see it as "Would this law help the players? No? then its a no." You may not have seen me as an MP, but I have learned the things players need, I listen to the players, and that is why the players who vote Abi, know that they are voting for their voice, so Vote Abi, if you want to see change, I am not saying the other candidates will not give change, I am saying Abi will ask players everyday, what they think should be added, or removed!

Attachments

• ad.png
    ad.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-09-22_16.12.25.png
    2018-09-22_16.12.25.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 3