Answered / Added add-ons

adun336

Citizen
First:
If the point of the game is to role play city life/life in general, i think adding mcmmo to the game would be a huge improvement. mcmmo allows for certain skills to be leveled up for small perks i'm sure can be customized from server settings. but this allows people to show for their skills a bit more in the job areas they are in.

Second:
I'd recommend a basic job such as miner, where they sell ores and basic raw materials to the server and/or players. Some players might prefer more hands on work away from killing mobs and farming because its fair to say, brewing and writing ins't as intensive as farming or hunter.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Personally I would love mcmmo on this server, however I feel that it would cause a lot of unauthentic gameplay due to the crazy abilities it provides the more you work on that particular ability. To your second point, the whole point of the server is to eventually turn into a player ran economy when the server has a big enough player base. I'm not on board with the miner job since any job shouldn't really have to depend on the government shop to sell to, as well as only having the ability to exclusively sell ores and blocks they're able to mine to the players.