Answered / Added (Added) Let Tour Guides have Uni jobs

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
- Username: Creepsteve05
- Suggestion Title: Let Tour Guides have Uni jobs
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I along with many other tour guides think that Tour Guides/Doctors should be able to have Uni jobs for many reasons, the main one being ESL. Now that ESL exists, we can't sell certain products as the law dictates, which limits us in our ability to own shops and other things. Tour Guides are completely different from the other exam jobs, as we don't have any market advantages like the others do. I think more people would be interested in becoming a Tour Guide if they could keep their uni job. The same thing could be applied to doctor, although they do make good commissions off cures.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
yeah this is 100% why I have no motivation to be a tour guide at the moment.

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
I believe this has been talked over before, and from what I can remember it had to do with logistical things with the plug-in. Doing this would also likely cause people to want to have 2 uni jobs even if they didn’t have tg or doc.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
what about if tour guide is just is exempt from esl? sure i like farmer replant perk but i'll live

-although follow up, i'm not sure how it would apply to companies selling items ie. if im the only one selling farmer items would the company not be allowed to sell these since tour guide status

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Ye like Flam said it was brought up in the past but there were plugins restricting it and shiz but might revisit the idea and try to find a workaround :eyes:

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Ye like Flam said it was brought up in the past but there were plugins restricting it and shiz but might revisit the idea and try to find a workaround :eyes:
This can be easily worked around, just like, make it an idea again, then get it "approved" for a senior admin to process it