Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
-first of all thx to koal for making businesscraft a server also I would like to suggest the following:

-Add bills {as previous players suggested}

-Add new jobs:
1-baker 2-advertising company

1- baker: the just bake cake/bread rather than normal players do so like there is more interaction
2- adv. co. they ad. your business they ad pictures and books to advertise

-Add something special:
like if people die in cov. they get teleported to cov. hospital:
people get teleport to the hospital in the same city when they die as if they die they don't loose krunas 65 so that will also decrease people going to other cities

-remove:
-warps so people could travel to OCC COV PBC rather than using /warp which will encourage players to work hard for vehicles and so they discover other cities

-remove taxi driver:
as its a useless job who pass it needs to pass driver exam and buy cars or bikes

-Thanks You For Reading My Suggestions Hope You Like Them And Reply With You Opinion
-the_slayer1999 CEO: BIC BOSG

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Are you talking about warps for doctors? If so, that's for doctors to have access to get to other hospitals faster so their patient does not start to receive such terrible effects from diseases (i.e. plague).
And as an addition to that message, doctors can only use hospital warps for DoH purposes only.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Add bills {as previous players suggested}
What do you mean by "add bills"?
-Add new jobs:
1-baker 2-advertising company
I don't see much of a use for number 2, but baker is going into a consistent culinary theme that seems to be popular so I'm going to take note that a new culinary job might want to be added and I'll bring it up at the next cabinet meeting. Also I will tag the Minister of Employment @MariChally
people get teleport to the hospital in the same city when they die
I think this is an interesting aspect to realism seeing as in real life if someone is injured they are rushed to the nearest hospital.
-remove:
-warps so people could travel to OCC COV PBC rather than using /warp which will encourage players to work hard for vehicles and so they discover other cities
There are currently no warps that lead to the cities, people already only have to fly/drive and occasionally submarine (which is weird but it is a means of transportation)
I feel as if this is very slightly contradictory to your previous remark where you think if you die in a city you should teleport to that hospital because now you're saying they should have to work their way back and not be lazy.
as its a useless job who pass it needs to pass driver exam and buy cars or bikes
It is mainly a job created for the title so people know that someone is actually in the profession to drive them around instead of asking repeatedly in chat if someone will drive them somewhere.