Denied aKukumbur's Application for Ranger

aKukumbur

Citizen
- In-game name: aKukumbur

- Age: I would rather not have my age shared with the public - if this is required I can privately mail the information.

- Date joined server: December 30, 2018

- Current playtime: A little over 11 days :wut:

- Why you want this job: I have a few reasons why I want this job. One reason I would love to be a Ranger is that I get rid of all the unnatural features around me. If there's a floating tree or a stray crafting table or cobblestone trails near my base I destroy it. I also used to be a Landscaper before I took a break from the game for a bit.

Another reason I would love to take this job as a Ranger (more like a confession though:joy:) is that during the time I played on a private server with my friends, I got really mad at them whenever they placed water near my plants, because I give respect into nature and looking all the grass getting destroyed makes me sad. I was also sort of the "preserver" of there, because I destroyed cobblestone pillars, and made a rule that made random trails of unnatural blocks illegal.

One last reason I would like to be a Ranger is that I go venturing sometimes, and sometimes I find inactive people's bases during my travels. And I know that I might have more experience with keeping the land fresh, I know that animals should be treated equally well and not to be neglected.

- Additional Information: I feel like I fit in the DoA because I love nature, and I know the land and animals should be respected, as without them, it will be hard for players to find materials nearby, and players would have to go far away and search hard for the resources they want, or a place to live that hasn't been griefed by cobblestone pillars and boxes.

P.S. I also know that sheep shall not be abused and if any skeletons kill my sheep again I shall lock them in a 2 by 1 and beat them and torture them.:upside_down:

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Ranger has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest, however I would like to see you maintain a good level of activity first. Feel free to apply again in 30 days.